Book 4. Chapter 1

Book 4.

Kizzy.

I gaze into his eyes as he huffs and puffs on top of me...I do hope he doesn't have a stroke...I mean Jesus I'd have to find somewhere else to live! He presses my face into his neck and I try not to gag, he stinks of decay like a zombie that's been dug up from a grave. This is not what dreams are made of, but you know me I'm a trooper so I make all the appropriate 'oohs and aahs' before he collapses and I roll him away. His eyes flutter and I know that he'll be asleep any second. In my head I start the countdown from 10 then poof he's gone off to Fairy Land.

I step out of bed slowly, don't want him waking up, and grab my robe, Silk of course from Harrods...a little thank you gift from him to me being 'so sweet!' Haha I've been called a lot of things in my time but sweet was never one of them.

I head for the bathroom and step under the shower eager to wash away any trace of him. The Cartier body wash does its job well and I soon step out smelling better than a Rose Garden...I tell you whoever said that money can't buy happiness must have been crazy. With money and expensive shit, I've never been happier. All my past has been erased, no one and nothing can touch me...providing I behave myself and I really am trying.

I sit in our huge front room watching television. I feel so tiny on the sofa, the whole place makes Benita's look like a box. Everything around me is larger than life and in a weird way it makes me panic...as if someone's swallowing me...then I want to pick up and run to the end of the Earth.

After flicking the channels I open the coffee table drawer and pull out my journal, 'Asprey', only the best! I open the first page then quickly snap it shut, I'm not ready...not yet.

Swan Lake.

Kizzy.

Tonight I have been informed that we are double dating with the couple next door. I groan inwardly, from what I've seen of Susan Greenford she's a snooty bitch, apparently we're the same age...Please! No fucking way, her face looks like it's had a ton of work and she dresses like a twerp. Can't imagine we've got anything in common but hey, who am I to complain...could be worse.

I head to the bedroom and see that he's left out my outfit, shoes, and even a string of old fogey Pearls! He has a clear vision of what he wants me to look like, if only he knew that I'm nothing like that but I work hard to make sure that I don't burst his bubble. I'm getting quite good at 'sweet and ladylike'.

I dash to the shower, in and out with the lark as I don't want him getting any mad idea to join me. The water is a perfect temperature so tonight I choose 'Chanel' body wash. I never tire of the smell of quality...it's so intoxicating almost like being in love.

After a speedy shower, smelling like a dream I wrap a fluffy towel around me and go to the bedroom to dress. He is sitting on the bed trying to knot his tie. He reminds me of a wrinkled baby. Fixing a beaming smile I walk towards him, "Here, let me help."

He smiles gratefully, "Thank you Darling."

I kiss his cheek dutifully and then get dry and slip on my matching La Perla lingerie...then, the fuddy- duddy black dress. He leaps up with surprising energy and proceeds to zip me up.

I stare into the mirror...I look hideous, awkward as if I've inhabited the wrong body. Then it's the Pearls. I read somewhere that they're supposed to be unlucky...well time will tell I guess.

Applying makeup doesn't take long. When your skin's as dewy as mine there's no such thing as a bad makeup job.

Okay, I'm ready. I say a silent prayer, 'Dear Lord Please help me to be pleasant and kind...and don't let any shit happen...if I think of anything else I'll get back to you!'