Chapter 68

Chapter 68.

Kizzy

I'm pretty good at thinking in NOW and THEN, so you know by next week I'll be playing the up-and-coming auntie, attending the scan and all will be well. I tip the remainder of the Valium into my poison pendant and open the door.

Star looks up imploringly while I take a closer look at Dante. He's actually better looking than I remembered. "Hi."

He smiles slowly, "Hi...and who are you?"

"Janis, a very close friend." I wince at the close friend line.

He points to my pockets, "So I take it you've got something for me..."

I smile sweetly, "Sure have hang on a second let me grab a drink."

I amble to the kitchen (if you can call it that.) and lay out two glasses.

"Where's the Coke Star?"

"In the fridge, bottom shelf."

I pour the coke into his, add a large slug of JD then tip the Valium in and stir. I keep my glass to the right, his to the left. I add more coke to try and eliminate the chalky film on top of his.

Beaming I stroll out all the while reminding myself me right, him left. Star looks annoyed as if I've somehow not stuck to her plan. I hand Dante his drink and watch as his eyes appraise me...cocky little shit.

I easily fall back into my Kizzy fly-by-night persona as I sip my drink and will him to do the same. He doesn't seem to need a lot of encouragement. Out of the corner of my eye Star sulks, ignored.

"So how much money have you got for me, babe?"

Babe? Uugh, so much for being good-looking, I move towards him and brush my lips over his. He takes another swig, then another and lays back patting his dick which seems to be springing to life. I've dealt with hundreds of guys like this, they are just putty. I allow him to hug me and Star turns on the TV. "Get a room you two!"

Dante drains his glass and points to her, "Get me another."

She snatches it moodily and heads for the kitchen while I smile, penetrating him with my eyes. He seems to be going from mesmerized to suspicious, then back again. "So why hasn't Star mentioned you before, didn't think she had any friends."

I shrug, "Who knows..."

"You're beautiful," he slurs, "I could fuck you right here...you'd like that wouldn't you?"

I titter, "You read my mind." What an arsehole.

He lurches forward suddenly, grabbing me by the neck, "Where's my fucking money?"

I tap my pocket, "It's here, right here."

He yanks at my jeans and Star screams. I try to prise his hand from my throat. His other hand is wandering all over my body and I can't lie it doesn't feel that bad at all.

"Excuse me," pouts Star, "Some of us have places to get to."

I reach up and pull Dante's hair pressing his face into my neck. He mumbles something then all becomes silent as if someone's flicked a switch. Sleeping Beauty is out for the count. I kick him off me and sit up.

"Thank fuck for that," says Star, "Thought you were never going to make a move!"

I stand in front of her, "Oh there's no worries there, now help me roll him over here."

She gingerly bends over him not wanting to get involved and I remove the tights from my pocket. I feel myself darken as I'm on her in a flash wrapping them tightly around her throat. She twists around I sit on her chest. I need to see her, watch when she leaves this world. She looks shocked and I'm amazed to feel myself weaken for a second as tears run down her cheeks. Then I remember why I'm here, Star is evil, no better than the worst kind of punter, she has to go. As I tighten my grip I glance over at Dante, what a waste, I would never have taken him for Jed's brother in a million years, he is very attractive.

I turn back to Star and loosen my grip to let her say a few final words. Her face is scarlet, "Please Kizzy," she begs, "Please don't do this."

I whisper into her ear, "Did you honestly think I'd allow you to live after all the shit you've caused...all the misery?"

"It was all Jed," she squeaks.

Pathetic, can't even own her mistakes. She points to Dante, now snoring as if he hasn't a care in the world. I shake my head, "Oh No Star, Dante's not going anywhere but he'll be off the streets for a while."

She looks at me mournfully, "You tricked me."

I shrug, "So shoot me...Oh, I forgot you can't because you're a useless piece of shit."

She starts to cry tears of regret and fear. Don't know which but my heart is heavy and I'm getting tired of listening to her. I take no joy in prolonging her suffering, unlike Dad. I just want her off the planet.

Dad flits across my mind as I twist the stockings. Her face is beetroot, her eyes bug begging as her legs kick out but it's too late. I watch her slacken and her tongue pop from her mouth. The power surge allows me to carry on even though I know she's gone. I don't fucking care, she's dirty and vile and I deserve a medal. I imagine Dad clapping and slowly let go. Her body slumps in front of me and I sit up trying to steady my breath, putting my head in my hands for a few minutes, the TV seems especially loud but it snaps me back to reality. Quick as a flash I shove the tights back in my pocket then take a pair of rubber gloves from the other side and a fresh pair of tights. Walking up to Dante I carefully place them in his hand. "Sorry about this," I say.

"I love you," I hear him mutter, which makes me chuckle, can't imagine he'll feel the same when he wakes up!