Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kizzy: Caspers

The bar is heaving, they seem to be having a '70s night which is fine by me. I scan the place quickly, what a cool idea having phones on the table. Although it's supposed to be a singles bar I see plenty of couples out for a giggle and loads of dodgy singles. This will be fantastic! It's about time that B had some fun, me too for that matter.

We get shown to a small table tucked away in the corner which suits me just fine...all the better to get the stalking started. We sit down and B grabs the drinks menu while looking around uncomfortably, "Not sure I should be here...jeez I'm getting married in the morning."

I grab her hand, "Exactly in the morning but for now we have fun ok?"

She nods.

"Do not let me down," I say as my eyes settle on a group of larger louts, there's a nerdy ginger nut that looks pretty desperate, perfect. I jump right in pick up our receiver and dial his table number which flashes like a beacon. He reaches for the phone eagerly and Benita starts to giggle. Placing my finger on my lips I start to speak, "You are so handsome, what's going on?" I breathe heavily to get that dirty old man effect. I hear him inhale while signaling to his mates that he's got a live hook. The vanity of men never ceases to amaze me. They all egg him on patting his back.

"As soon as I laid eyes on you I felt such an intense pull..." I carry on. Benita looks like she's wetting herself.

"You did?"

"Yeah, a sexual pull, you have no idea what you're doing to me."

He is looking around desperate to spot me. I look away when his eyes flit past our table.

The waiter finally gets to us. I glare at him his teeth are way too white f.f. (False as fuck.) "What can I get you girls?"

Benita takes control, "A Sex on the Beach pitcher with large cheese fries for now."

I ramble back and forth with the ginge whinge before he bores the fuck out of me and I hang up. Poor dude looks crestfallen think he wanted marriage haha. I push the phone towards Benita, "Your turn firecracker."

She shakes her head laughing but I insist while I head up to the bar to order a couple of martinis. (first heard about them after watching Sex in the City) knowing me I'll hate them.

I watch B pick up the phone and start a chat. She's laughing away, curious about what she's saying, so much for shy. I watch the bartender shake and swish our drinks, the only thing that spoils them is the floating pink flowers...thought it was olives for a Martini.

Dodging in and out of people I finally reach my table. "Get this down you B. To married life!"

We both take a huge gulp and start to people-watch. The selection is endless I could never get bored here.

"Omg!" shouts B pointing, "Look at those girls!"

Some office girlies out for a Birthday do. Their clothes are slowly vanishing. One girl flashes her butt and her glittery g-string. God save me.

The music turns up a notch and I get up to go to the loo. B waves me away bopping up and down, clearly having a blast.

The loos' are quiet, now that's weird. I turn to the mirror and run my fingers through my hair before heading into the toilet. Out of nowhere a door opens, and a hand grabs my hair and shoves me into the cubicle. He swings me around Dante...and he's mad. He holds his hand over my mouth while tugging at my jeans. His hand roughly runs inside my knickers. I can't move. All I can do is watch him, eyes to eyes, madness to dispassionate. It seems like forever, the world has stopped, and I can't speak or squeak. He removes his hand and slowly takes the other from my mouth. He whispers to me to keep quiet...I won't make a sound...I can't.