Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Kizzy : Swan Lake.

We go next door to the Greenfords. I think the guy is an investment banker or some boring shit like that. Susan is his trophy wife, his masterpiece. He paid to transform her into his ideal, she's blonde and frothy with a mouth full of Hollywood veneers...and beach ball boobs! (No way can they be real.) She's a walking, talking Barbie doll but I've met girls like that before so I'd never underestimate her...underneath she's no Dumbo...a hardnosed cookie if ever I saw one.

Her husband Richard is younger than Peter...then again most people are but on the plus side he's pretty ugly...for Barbie though no doubt that's irrelevant.

Tonight we are going to the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden to see 'Swan Lake'. I can remember splurging out on a ticket when I lived in the box. I had loved it but felt really out of place...not now haha. Also, I was mad at myself for wasting money as the streets don't allow for treats.

The great thing is next door have a driver so no messing about with cabs or God forbid...public transport! Listen to me going on like a posh girl but I guess I am now.

In the car, there is polite empty conversation. Susan laughs at everything that's been said, even the 'not funny' stuff. I watch the way Richard pats her knee moving his hand up and down slowly. I'm getting strong punter/client vibes here.

Peter and Richard remind me of 'good old boys' each trying to 'one up' the other subtly without actually saying "I'm way richer than you."

Susan smiles at me and I return the favour. Tonight will be...interesting for sure.