Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Kizzy

"And I'm well aware who your Daddy is..."

"You're forgetting that you've kidnapped a baby!"

He nods, "Yeah but I had to find a way to get to you and the Police know that I was framed for Star's murder," he hesitates, a slow smirk developing, "So it would be understandable if my mental state was a little fragile."

I glare at him, "There's nothing wrong with your mental state."

He chuckles and moves behind me then starts massaging my shoulders...then Omg, he's kissing my neck! Desperate to bring myself back down to Earth I feel for my knife. He places a hand over mine, "Don't."

I look into his eyes and his mouth lands flat bang in the middle of my lips. I am rigid, frozen to the spot. I half knew that this might happen but I'm not ready...I'm not prepared...I just can't...I mean for God's sake Lucky's right here and he's a criminal! But then he kisses me again and I realize that it's pointless fighting...it's going to happen, like it or not.

I know that I'm putting myself in danger but the disloyal side of me just doesn't care...maybe I could fuck him, then, kill him? That's always an option...then common sense prevails. Get real! My body count is rising, too many incidents with me in the middle. If I'm not careful then sooner or later I'm going to end up just like Dad...we could even be roomies!

The way Dante's looking at me it's hard to believe that he's Jed's brother and that he's put Lucky in a cage...I mean Jesus He's a fucking monster!

I turn away and stiffen as his hands start to lift my shirt. Lucky stirs briefly chewing away on her dummy, as if her life depends on it, she soon settles then it's just me and him...his presence seems to have filled the room, a shadow person here to steal my soul and for a split second I feel fear but I brush it to the side. I'm an adult for God's sake I can do whatever I want.

"The first time I laid eyes on you I knew we'd be together," he whispers, "The pull was too strong."

Ha don't flatter yourself.

"Maybe," I say mysteriously.

He's using light flowery conversation as a diversion while he swiftly yet softly removes my clothes.

Fucking NO NO, this NOT good at all.

He pulls me toward him and plunges his tongue into my mouth. Even though I'm attracted to him I feel a strong urge to gag. I've never been into kissing...too dirty...too germy, way too personal in any shape or form.

I twist my head away listening to his soft murmurings of passion and forever love. It sounds false like he's reciting it from a book. Wish he'd cut it out. Then quiet as a mouse I allow him to take me. It's chilling but warm as I look up at the ceiling in a bid to stop myself responding... I don't want to make his head any bigger than it is already.

I can't get involved, feelings can't be part of this, I need to get Lucky to safety.

Thankfully he doesn't last long, it's all over in 5 and I for one am ok with that.

I grab my clothes and quickly dress while he looks on appreciating... my beauty I guess?

He lights a cigarette and offers me one. I shake my head, gross habit. He brings a quilt over with 2 pillows and orders me to lay back...then surprises me by getting Lucky and placing her in the middle. I curl into her with one hand over her chest. Dante reaches for my other hand and I let him!

Crazy Bitch... I LET him.