Miss Jackson

Author's Note: I discontinued this one a while ago, due to the fact that I lost interest in writing it. I'm considering coming back to it at some point, but, for right now, it's staying this way. I hope you understand :)

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 Hey.

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

Hey.

Out the back door goddamn, but I love her anyway (hey).

I love her anyway (hey).

Out the back door goddamn, but I love her anyway.

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson.

Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson.

Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson.

Are you nasty, are you nasty?

I love her anyway.

Oh.

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

Oh.

Out the back door goddamn, but I love her anyway. 🎤

Namjoon has always been a nature lover.

He loved walking around the woods at night, listening to the crickets, and bathing in the silver glow of the moon, which watched over him, almost like a friend.

But there was just one small problem, however.

He was a vampire.

He lived in a temple- or sanctuary as it was also called- at the bottom of a hill in the woods, hidden away from where humans went.

His father, Seokjin, was the king, meaning that there were certain rules that he had to follow, since he was the prince.

His mother, on the other hand, was a human, making him half human and half vampire.

He could survive on both human food and blood, but preferred the latter, since he hated the taste of blood.

He absolutely hated it.

She died while giving birth, though, meaning that he grew up with his single father, raised with all these expectations that he had to follow.

Like, for example, there was no contact with the human realm at all- which meant that he couldn't leave the temple, going into the human realm.

Which sucked honestly, since he loved to explore the woods at night, and walk around.

He still did those things, however, sneaking out at night, positive that his father or none of the maids would find out what he was doing.

And that night was no different.

He was walking through the woods, a couple miles away from the temple that led into the vampire realm.

This wasn't anything new to him, since he took the same path every night, having no interactions with the human kind in the process.

Which was a good thing, since he knew that interacting with the humans was forbidden, and he didn't want to obey his father any further.