Stay Gold

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 (Stay Gold) Even in your dreams.

(Stay Gold) I'll find you.

(Stay Gold, gold) I want to touch you.

(Stay Gold) Your entire being.

(Stay Gold) Enthralls me.

(Stay Gold) I want you as me.

Stay Gold, stay gold, stay gold.

Stay gold, stay gold, stay gold.

Stay gold.

Forever, forever gold. 🎤

Namjoon Kim never had a pleasant life.

He was the youngest of two children, getting raised by both his parents in a small suburban neighborhood just a couple minutes away from the city of Seoul.

He had an older brother, Seokjin, who was older than him by ten years, meaning that they didn't have the best relationship in the first place.

He was also estranged from the family, after having a falling out with their parents shortly before his son was born; making him cut off all contact with his family.

Which didn't help their already bad relationship- in fact, it just seemed to make it worse, since his behavior started spiraling out of control, especially since he no longer had a good role model to look up to.

He started sneaking out at night to go to parties, getting himself both drunk and high on all different kinds of drugs.

He even dropped out of high school, which didn't make his parents happy, since he had a bright future ahead of him.

I mean, he had an IQ of 148, and always wanted to study psychology, get a degree, and help people.

That unfortunately couldn't happen though, since he threw his education down the drain.

Which was why his parents sent him overseas to live with his brother for a little while, hoping that the change of scenery would benefit him.

And, to their surprise, it did.

He stopped going to parties, and doing drugs; enrolling himself back into high school, where he graduated, getting his standard diploma.

He even got accepted into the local university, beginning his journey towards a psychology degree.

But that wasn't all that he did, though.

He even fixed his difficult relationship with his older brother, Seokjin, deciding to help him take care of his nine year old son.

Which he continued to do in between his classes, and his job at a local coffee shop that honestly didn't pay much- but, with his brother being a single parent, it had to do.

He was put under constant stress and pressure due to this though, feeling like it was his job to support his older brother and nephew.

He knew that it wasn't supposed to be, since he was only twenty, but he also knew that, due to the older male being unemployed, he had no other choice.

And, sure, it was hard to juggle both his education, his job and his family at the same time, but he was managing.

Unfortunately though, since he was always exhausted and overworking himself, while trying to do everything that he could to help support his older brother and nephew.