Little Joonie

Author's Note: This is my first time writing a little one shot,  so I'm sorry if it's not accurate or just plain bad. I'm not a little myself, I've just been inspired to write this after reading some other BTS little fanfics that are on here. 

One shots (Namjin):

Namjoon Kim was a famous author in South Korea.

He self published his first book at the young age of sixteen on a popular website, which quickly grew in readers, becoming one of the most popular books on that website at the time.

And he couldn't believe it; he couldn't believe that his book- which was just a simple poetry book that he wrote during his first three years of high school- became popular, gaining over 100,000 readers overnight.

His account was also one of the most followed, gaining him international popularity along with popularity within his own country.

He even started to get publishing deals from actual well known publishing companies throughout South Korea, his new found popularity overwhelming him.

But, after talking to his parents who supported their oldest son's seemingly overnight fame, he decided to take one, moving to Seoul from Ilsan in the middle of his junior year.

And, yeah, it was tough balancing both school and work at the same time, but he was able to get through it, finishing writing his second poetry book almost a year later.

Which he published, somehow becoming even more popular with his second book release.

This time though his book could be found on bookstore shelves, instead of online like the first one.

It was still published online under his account, however, as he wanted everybody to read it, knowing that a lot of people couldn't afford to buy the paperback copy.

Which worked out great in the end, due to more people reading his book, gaining him even more overnight fame.

Where he even won the National Book Award at the year's book award show; becoming the first teenage author to win that award.

And his popularity just grew from there, everyone wanting to read every book that he released during the years following his unexpected debut.

Which was a lot to take in honestly, but at least Namjoon had the support of his family to guide him through it.

He was able to enroll himself into the writing program at the University of Seoul after graduating high school, deciding to pursue writing full time.

Which made sense due to the fact that he was already an author of two successful books.

Plus he already knew how being an author worked, since he had both a contract at a publishing company, along with his own manager and two books published under his name.

And he was starting to become South Korea's youngest author.

During his freshman year at the University of Seoul, he met twenty year old Seokjin Kim, who was an acting major.

Which made sense in the teenagers opinion, since the older male had the look for acting.

With black hair and dark brown eyes, along with pale skin and plump looking lips, Namjoon knew that Seokjin was capable of breaking into the tough industry.

And speaking of the two young males.

They were able to bond fairly quickly, due to having some things in common.

Like, for example, both males entered into fame at a young age; Namjoon published his first book at the young age of sixteen, while Seokjin entered into the acting industry, doing some commercials when he was just a kid.