Love The Way You Lie

Author's Note: This was one of the very first one shots that I wrote during 2021, and to be honest with you, I'm not satisfied with it- mainly the ending. So I'm thinking about re-writing it, but with a different ship. 

One Shots (Seokjin):

🎤 "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

Well that's alright because I love the way you lie.

I love the way you lie." 🎤

Seokjin Kim knew that he was being cheated on.

He didn't like to admit it, but he knew that his husband, Namjoon, who was a successful businessman, was in the other room sleeping with his secretary.

He was standing by the large window that was located in the living room of their penthouse apartment, watching the rain that was pouring down over the city of Seoul.

He'd just returned home from work early- he worked as the head chef at a local restaurant- and was going to surprise his husband, but as soon as he walked out of the elevator, his mood instantly changed.

It changed due to the noises that were coming from his and his husband's bedroom.

Moaning.

Lots and lots of it.

And, unfortunately for Seokjin, it just confirmed that his husband was indeed cheating on him.

With his secretary of all people.

He had his suspicions for a while now, ever since Namjoon returned home from work late one night, with the lame excuse of "he was busy".

But Seokjin could clearly remember the smell of a familiar cologne coming from his husband's suit jacket.

The smell of a cologne that only Namjoon's secretary, Minho Lee, used.

They've been married for almost three years now, and never once did Seokjin think that his husband would cheat on him.

But it turns out he was wrong.

He remembers when they used to be so in love. It was an arranged marriage, yes, but when they first met each other, they instantly clicked.

They instantly got along with each other and discovered that they had some things in common.

Like their love of reading, bright and fancy colors, like pink and blue for example, and gaming.

But like other couples, there were some things that they did clash on.

Like their different tastes in music- his husband liked rap while he liked pop- and cleaning and cooking.

He remembers the time when Namjoon would take him out on dates, took care of him whenever he got sick, and made love to him passionately.

Unfortunately, however, as the years passed by, all that love that Seokjin appreciated from his husband vanished.

His husband, Namjoon, became a cold hearted person who, whenever he came home stressed from work, started to take his anger out on Seokjin.

He would verbally abuse and beat him regularly, sometimes with his belt and other times with his fists, which caused regular fights between them.

They would fight with each other often; the fights always ending with Namjoon storming out of the apartment, leaving Seokjin alone, crying in their bedroom.