My Policeman

Author's Note: This was inspired by a movie that I saw a couple of months ago. It was pretty boring, to be honest, but I still decided to write this. Enjoy :)

One shots (Namjin):

The year is 1957.

The city of London was booming, filled with passersby and cars heading into work for the morning.

Music was playing from nearby shops and car radios, but that isn't what we're focusing on today.

In fact, today's story is about a young policeman who works for the London Police Department, located in the downtown part of the city.

He had black hair, along with dark brown eyes and had good manners, being raised in an upper class family.

His name was Seokjin Kim, and he had everything that he's ever wanted.

A successful job, along with a family- having a wife who loved him, and a three year old daughter, who he adored.

There was one thing missing though- happiness.

He wasn't happy in his relationship, due to the fact that he just married his wife, Tiffany, to make his parents happy.

Because, unbeknownst to everyone that he knew, he was actually gay.

He didn't love his wife- he actually resented her, due to the fact that she was living the luxurious life that she's always dreamed of.

He knew that would never happen to him- due to the fact that homosexuality was illegal- meaning that he was always surprising his emotions and feelings.

That was, until he met a young man named Namjoon Jeon.

He was an only child, and had chestnut brown hair, along with the most beautiful hazel eyes that he's ever seen.

They had specks of gold in them, meaning that they sparkled in the sunlight, making them a golden color.

He was a struggling musician, who was known for busking on the streets in order to make money, which was how they met.

And their relationship just got stronger, and they soon started a romantic relationship, behind the back of the older males wife, who had no idea about her husband's infidelity.

Their relationship just had one problem, however: the younger male had no idea that his boyfriend was married.

In fact, he claimed that he lived with his younger sister, and his niece, explaining the feminine perfume that was always on his clothing.

Plus, he never wore his wedding ring, always taking it off, before heading over to his boyfriend's apartment, giving his wife an excuse.

And this continued for the next couple of months, until something happened that would change the course of their relationship forever.

The two males confessed their feelings for each other.

—————-

The early morning sunlight was shining through the curtains, giving the tiny bedroom a golden glow.

The two men were lying in bed that morning, cuddled up together, the blankets covering their naked bodies, showing that they've just got done having sex.

Which wasn't unusual, since they had sex almost every evening, using it to show their love for each other.

They were both affectionate people- meaning that they never used words to show their love, preferring to show each other how much they loved each other.