Intro: Boy Meets Evil

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Too bad, but it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet.

Too bad, but it's too sweet, it's too sweet, it's too sweet.

It's too evil.

It's too evil.

It's too evil.

Yeah, it's evil. 🎤

Taehyung Lee never had a loving childhood.

He was the oldest son of a famous South Korean Mafia leader, having two younger sisters.

He was raised to be both heartless and emotionless, expected to take over his father's Mafia some day, after he retired.

But he didn't want that- he didn't want to be known as some violent gang leader, who murdered people for a living.

Which is why he left South Korea, getting himself inside the witness protection program, which helped people who were trying to escape horrible situations.

He also legally changed his name- going by Seokjin Kim instead of by his birth name- before finding himself in the busy city of Manhattan, New York.

There he met a young omega named Namjoon, who had beautiful golden hazel eyes, along with chestnut brown hair.

He was Korean-American, coming from a wealthy upper class family, the son of a businessman, and a waitress.

They clicked almost instantly, but it didn't take long for the younger male to notice how reserved and close off the alpha was.

I mean, he never talked about himself, or his family, preferring to listen to the conversation than engage in it.

Which was weird, yes, but he didn't think anything of it at first, just continuing with his life, and relationship with Seokjin, which was almost picture perfect.

That was until weird things started happening to the young couple.

—————

The first weird thing that happened appeared on a rainy summer day, the rain engulfing the city of Manhattan.

The young man was cooking lunch in the kitchen, his three year old son, Soobin, sitting in his high chair waiting patiently.

His husband, Seokjin, on the other hand, was at work interning at his father-in-law's company, but was expected to be home soon.

After all, Namjoon's father was understanding, and allowed the young man to eat lunch with his husband and son every day.

He didn't like to play favorites though, but had a soft spot for the ravenette haired male, who saw his in-laws as the parents he never had.

His thoughts were interrupted by the house phone ringing, which was the only phone that the young couple owned.

He didn't know why this was- just knew that the older male was paranoid about someone finding them.

He just never told him who those people were.

He turned off the stove, before walking out of the kitchen, and towards the living room where they kept the phone.

Blocked number.

His eyes furrowed in confusion, and he couldn't understand who was calling them, since they only gave their number to their family members.