Middle of A Breakup

Author's Note: I know that this song came out two days ago, but I've been a fan of this band since 2015/2016, and needed to write a one shot about it. This is implied sex, meaning that there are adult themes, but nothing to detailed. 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 Oh shit, you're kissing my neck, kissing my chest.

Now I remember why we fell in love.

Hot smoke, feels like we just met, lips I couldn't kick.

Honey, honey, you're my favorite drug.

Keep your disco, gimme T. Rex.

Makeup sex in the middle of a breakup.

Blessed be your last cigarette.

Makeup sex in the middle of a breakup. 🎤

The year is 1952.

Our story starts in the small town of Lexington, which had a population of over a thousand people.

It was home to schools, libraries, and had a huge population of wealthy people, who lived on the outskirts of town.

It was also home to lower class people as well, who lived in neighborhoods, trying their best to provide for their families, working a normal nine to five job.

One of those people was a Seokjin Kim, who worked at his fathers body shop, with his younger brother, Namjoon, trying their best to get by.

It wasn't easy, though, since they were still young- I mean, the younger male wasn't even twenty yet- meaning that there was a lot of pressure put onto them.

Since they had their own personal lives outside of the shop- Seokjin had his relationship with his girlfriend, Holly Matthews, while his younger brother was still in highschool.

But they knew that their father was counting on them to keep the shop running, since he trusted both of his sons to keep it in perfect condition.

He died a couple years ago, during the war, leaving both boys orphans, but the older male was able to get full custody of his younger brother, raising him alongside his girlfriend.

Speaking of which.

They had an on and off again relationship with each other- they were always breaking up, then getting back together.

It was an endless cycle at this point.

Right now, they were on the middle of a breakup, but the older male wouldn't be surprised if they had make up sex with each other.

It happened before, you know.

He knew that this wasn't a good relationship to have, which was why he wanted to break up with her for good.

He knew, however, that would never happen, since she came from a wealthy family, and kept using his dreams of becoming a musician to lure him back into the relationship.

Her parents owned a music company, and were always finding the next up and coming artist to sign underneath their label.

And Holly kept urging him to apply, since he could play the guitar, and wrote his own songs.

He never applied, though, since he knew that he couldn't leave his fifteen year old brother at the shop by himself.

I mean, he liked the idea of becoming famous, but knew that those dreams would never come true.