The Vision of Love

Author's Note: I had to rewrite this, because I accidently deleted it, so if this seems rushed its because I write it in a day. 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 When a heart breaks, and the world shakes.

Will we stand for the vision of love?

When a year falls, and the fear crawls.

Will we stand for the vision of love?

Signing.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. 🎤

Seokjin Kim worked as a social worker, removing children from bad homes and putting them into new ones.

And he absolutely loved his job, especially since he had a nine year old son named Namjoon at home.

He had him when he was seventeen, and absolutely loved being a father- which started his career path.

I mean, he's always loved working with children, and decided during college that he wanted to become a social worker.

Which is what he's been doing for the past five years.

He was exhausted that evening, and just wanted to relax and watch TV in bed, but couldn't, because he had a four year old boy in the back seat.

Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that?

He sighed, before opening up the back seat, and unstrapping the toddler from the car seat, watching as his light brown eyes lit up.

He cooed at the toddler, before closing the door, and locking the car behind him, walking towards his apartment complex.

He unlocked the door behind him, before entering the quiet and dark apartment; the only source of light being the white glow of the TV- which meant that his son was still up.

"You should be in bed, Namjoon," he told the nine year old, walking into the living room, aware that the toddler's golden hazel eyes weren't focused on him.

"I'm not tired, dad," he just muttered, keeping his tone of voice calm, while hearing his father sigh, along with what sounded like a toddler laughing.

Wait what.

He burst into tears suddenly after that, catching the twenty six year old off guard.

"You're going to replace me," he cried, his golden hazel eyes watching as his father placed the toddler down, before he kneeled down in front of him.

"You know I will never abandon you, sweetheart," the ravenette male breathed out, trying his best to calm down the nine year old.

"Taehyung just needs a place to stay for a while, okay?"

Those words were true, unfortunately.

The four year olds father was an alcoholic, while his mother was a drug addict, meaning that Child Protective Services had to step in.

Both the parents were arrested and charged, meaning that Taehyung needed a temporary place to stay, until his parents recovered.

This is when Seokjin got involved.