Gee

Author's Note: SNSD is my favorite 2nd generation girl group at the moment, and I've been obsessed with their songs lately. My favorite songs are Gee and Lion Heart which is why I wrote one shots about both of them. I haven't finished writing the other one shot yet, so, in the mean time, please enjoy this one. 

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 It's so bright, my eyes are blinded.

No, no, no, no, no.

I'm so surprised.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

I'm shocked, my body's trembling.

Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee.

Sparkling eyes.

Oh yeah.

Sweet scent.

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. 🎤

Namjoon Kim never believed in love.

He was an orphan, growing up in an all boys orphanage, after his parents abandoned him at a young age.

Meaning that he was bounced around from foster home to foster home, before eventually getting sent back to the orphanage, due to nobody wanting to adopt him.

He was an omega- which were considered weak among the different bloodlines.

Alphas were powerful and dominant, along with the pack leaders, while Betas were the second in command, leaving Omegas to be considered the weakest of the bunch.

I mean, they were known to be submissive and were able to bear children, which was something that both Alphas and Betas couldn't do naturally.

So it was really no surprise that no family wanted to adopt him, due to his low status in the bloodline.

Which meant that he was forced to grow up in an orphanage, until he was eighteen, where he was released into the world with a small amount of money in his pockets.

It wasn't much, of course, but it was enough to get him a small job as a secretary at an office building.

It was the only job that he could get with his highschool diploma, and it made do, even though it didn't pay much.

Only $7 an hour, meaning that it was below minimum wage, but it helped him pay for a cheap apartment that was falling apart at the seams.

And he lived there for a while, until he found himself involved with a better financial situation.

He met an older male named Seokjin, who was six year older than him.

He was a good looking alpha with black hair and dark brown eyes, who worked as a businessman- the CEO of his family's business.

They hit it off extremely well, and they had lots in common- having the same favorite genres of books, for example.

They also had rough childhoods, which helped them become even closer over the span of the next couple of days.

Like, for example, the older males father was abusive, forcing the young man to take over his company when he reached the age of eighteen- if he didn't want to get cut off and disowned.

So he felt like he had no choice but to follow his fathers rules, eventually taking over the company like his father always wanted.

And he worked there for the next couple of years, until he met Namjoon, a shy and reserved omega, who felt overwhelmed by the world.