Criminal

Author's Note: Happy New Year! I don't normally do this, but I wanted to show you guys what I found at Target the other day. Isn't he cute?!

One shots (Seokjin):

Bright Lights was a popular stripclub.

It was located in the city of Seoul, and was owned by a man named Kim Seokjin, who was a notorious gangster.

There were rumors going around that he used the stripclub as a base of operations for his Mafia- but nobody knew if that was true or not.

Not even the police department, who investigated those rumors for years, only to end up with multiple dead ends.

That was why they assigned an undercover cop with the mission of taking him down, seeing if those rumors are true or not.

Her name was Stacy Lee- she was a young woman, who was fresh out of the academy, ready for her first ever mission on the task force.

She didn't know much about him- just that he had a younger brother, who was around her age, a student at Seoul University.

He was a very private man, and not much was known about him, other than the fact that he inherited the Mafia from his father, who was the leader before him.

Besides that though, Seokjin was basically unknown.

The stripclub was crowded that evening, filled with couples dancing, and drinking, typical club behavior.

She was sitting at the bar, drinking a glass of whiskey, finding herself growing more and more uncomfortable as the minutes passed by.

She's never been a partier herself, but was just there for her assignment, keeping an eye out for the man in question.

There was a slight problem, however- he wasn't anywhere in sight, making her second guess her assignment.

I mean, her boss was confident that he would be there that night, since he never missed the elaborate parties that his employees threw.

Plus, he was the owner, meaning that he could come and go whenever he wanted, getting away with practically everything.

She sighed, before downing the last of her whiskey, and getting ready to leave, when a smooth sounded voice spoke up from behind her.

"A beautiful girl like yourself shouldn't be alone."

She turned around, only to make eye contact with the man in question, his dark brown eyes sparkling, while a smile appeared on his face.

His brown hair was falling over his face, and he was wearing a cream colored suit with a brown undershirt, the buttons undone at the collar, a necklace peeking through.