Say Something

Author's Note: This is slight smut. I know that when I first started this book last year I said that I wasn't comfortable publishing smut, I wasn't at the time. I'm a year older now, and write smut more frequently now than I did then, which is why I decided to publish the one that is less graphic. IF this still makes you uncomfortable, please skip. Thanks :)

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 I wanna break the ice, but you keep acting cold.

You gotta say something, say something (say something).

Can we make this right?

There's a million things untold.

You gotta say something, say something (say something).

Say something now.

Say something now, yeah. 🎤

Namjoon was stuck in an abusive relationship.

His husband was a famous CEO of a modeling company, which was a direct competitor of his entertainment company that he was the CEO of.

That was one reason why no one knew that they were married, as the older male wanted to remain as a bachelor in the public eye.

They've been married for five years now, and the younger male knew that he was getting cheated on.

In fact, he knew that his husband had a mistress.

He knew that Seokjin was sleeping with his secretary, due to how obvious the whole affair had been.

I mean, neither one of them were trying to hide it, and he always wondered why they got married in the first place if they weren't in love.

Oh yeah- because the ravenette male proposed just so that he could get a partnership with the younger males father.

And he's always hated the fact that their parents openly supported the relationship, when they knew about the cheating.

He absolutely hated it.

He sighed, before closing the folder that was in front of him, using his finger to push his glasses over his face.

"Mr Kim?" He heard his secretary, Jimin, ask, keeping his tone of voice calm, knowing how stressed out his boss was due to his circumstances.

He was the only person at the company who knew that he was married to Seokjin, knowing how bad of a reputation the other CEO had.

He was known to be both demanding and rude, overworking his employees, and firing them over petty, stupid reasons.

Like, for example, he once fired one of his many secretaries over the fact that she got his coffee order wrong.

And to make matters worse, he also fired an employee just because she wore a red top to work- according to him, he was the only one at his company who could wear red.

Yeah, he was that crazy, and Jimin couldn't help but wonder what their marriage was like.

It couldn't be good, that's for sure.

"Is everything alright?"

"Tell Yoongi that I'm leaving work early," he just responded, before getting up from his desk, and putting on his suit jacket.

"Of course, sir."

He left his office after that, ignoring the infatuated looks that his female employees were giving him.