Young Forever

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Forever we are young.

Under the flower petals raining down I run, so lost in this maze.

Forever we are young.

Even when I fall and hurt myself, I run endlessly towards my dream.

Forever ever ever ever (dreams, hopes, forward, forward). 🎤

Once Upon a Time there was a city located in East Asia on the Korean Peninsula.

It was a city that was home to big buildings, along with a population of about 9.776 million people.

So yeah, my dear friends, when I say city I mean a really big city.

The city was Seoul, South Korea, home to a lot of different people, including one of the world's most known industries, Kpop.

But what I'm getting at is that the city was also home to normal everyday citizens who went to school and work, living with their families in the busy city.

Including the young couple that our story is about.

Two boys named Seokjin Kim, who was an alpha, and Namjoon Kim, who was an omega.

They were just your standard everyday couple, going out on dates, holding hands and kissing in public.

And, even though they got dirty looks from people out in public, they didn't let those homophobic people bother them.

Besides, their families were accepting of both of them and their sexualities, even though the rest of South Korea seemed to be against it.

The two boys met when they were in elementary school, when they were both seven years old.

They became best friends instantly over their love of causing mischief, getting in trouble often by both their parents and the principal for playing pranks on the other students.

They were both troublesome when they were children, that's for sure.

But they grew out of that phase when they got older; one becoming more open and talkative, while the other stayed reserved and closed in.

Let me explain.

They were both talkative and extroverted children, but when they got older only one of them stayed that way.

And that was Seokjin, who was the oldest out of the two.

He was the only one out of the two who embraced his loudness, not ashamed to be himself.

He loved to make new friends, reaching out and becoming friendly with everybody in their entire school.

He wasn't popular; he was just well known, and liked by both of their fellow school mates.

While the youngest, Namjoon, on the other hand, became reserved, closed off and shy as he got older.

He started to hide the side of himself that people liked, becoming ashamed of that certain side of himself.

He also developed social anxiety, being scared that he would get made fun of and judged for looking a certain way.

But, thankfully, he had his best friend, Seokjin, by his side, knowing that they would always support each other no matter what.

And they kept that promise throughout the years.

Especially when they both came out to each other at the same time, laughing when they realized that they said the same thing.