Trivia: Seesaw

One shots (Minjoon):

🎤 All right, a repeated seesaw game.

It's about time we put an end to it.

All right, a boring seesaw game.

Someone has to get off this seesaw, but I can't.

Let's not look at each other, who will get off first.

Let's not drag things out.

Let's follow our hearts.

Let's put an end to this.

A repeated seesaw game.

Let's stop it now. 🎤

Kim Namjoon didn't like getting involved in relationships.

He always felt used, like people were only dating him for his money, which was probably the case, since his older brother, Seokjin, was a member of the biggest boy band around.

And he hated it; he hated it when people used his brother's status just to get to know him.

Especially since he was always trying to keep a low profile- always staying out of the spotlight, never doing interviews, etc.

Even at work, the young man was distancing himself from his coworkers, always hiding away inside his studio.

Which wasn't easy, since he worked as a producer at the same company that his older brother, and his band mates worked at, meaning that there was a chance that he would be recognized as the younger brother of the company's most handsome bachelor.

But he never was, due to the fact that he never interacted with anyone, and his brother did the same thing, knowing that Namjoon wanted to be recognized as a producer, not just as his younger brother.

One day, though, this all changed.

————-

He was standing in the cafeteria that day, his golden hazel eyes scanning the different donuts that they had on display.

They all ranged from glazed to plain, to frosted with sprinkles, etc. and they all looked good, making the young man have a hard time deciding which one to get.

Eventually though he decided on a plain chocolate frosted donut, setting it down onto the napkin that he was holding in his hand.

He was planning on returning back to his studio, and eating his donut there, but, before he could move an inch from the counter, a voice spoke from behind him.

"Are you new here? Because I don't remember seeing you around the studios before."

He turned around, his golden hazel eyes meeting the light brown ones of a young man, who he recognized as Jimin Park, one of his older brothers band mates.

He was about a year younger than him, and had dyed bubblegum pink hair, and was wearing a light blue sweater with black skinny jeans.

He didn't want to be rude, so he just looked away after that, scanning the room again, meeting the dark brown eyes of his older brother, Seokjin.

He was sitting at the far side of the cafeteria with his other band mates, watching the interaction between the two younger males with an unreadable expression on his face.

And, because it was pretty intimidating, he looked away again, turning his attention back towards the younger male, who was standing in front of him.

He just shrugged in response, taking a bite of his donut, before walking away towards his studio, stopping Jimin from saying anything.