My Weakness

Author's Note: I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, and I won't be make until next Friday, meaning that I will be missing my Monday and Wednesday uploads. I hope that's okay :)

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 Sunrise on the east side, want to wake up next to you.

But I'm dreaming on the west side, trying to find my way to you.

Tell me you want me.

Speechless and I'm shaking.

Tell me you need me.

You better believe me when I say that you are my weakness.

You are my weakness and you get me every time. 🎤

The first time Namjoon met Seokjin, he felt his heart stop.

It was a Wednesday morning, and he was standing in between two shelves in one of his favorite bookstores.

He was browsing through the thriller section silently, trying to find a book that interested him.

It was proven difficult though, especially since he was a picky reader, and always had trouble finding a book that captured his attention.

That was until one book caught his attention.

He was in the middle of pulling it off the shelf, when someone ran into him, causing some books to fall to the ground.

"I'm so sorry," the stranger exclaimed, his tone of voice genuine, and he reached down to help the younger male to pick up the books from the ground.

He looked up, only to make eye contact with the most handsome man that he's ever seen.

He had dark black hair, and dark brown eyes that sparkled with wonder, filled with lots of different emotions.

He was wearing a light blue button down shirt that hugged his muscles nicely, along with black jeans that showed off his curves.

His face flushed red when his eyes glanced down there, and he quickly looked away, handing the other male his books silently.

"I'm Kim Seokjin," the ravenette haired male told him, introducing himself, while holding out his free hand for a handshake.

"You?"

He was too embarrassed to say anything, however, meaning that he just stood there, holding onto the book tightly.

"Right," the older male said sorta awkwardly, once he realized that he wasn't going to get a reply back.

He walked away after that, doing a good job of hiding his disappointment, while leaving the younger male alone between the shelves.

And he never once realized that the stranger's eyes were still on him.

–––––––

The next time Seokjin met Namjoon was a month later.

He forgot about the incident at this point, and was just focused on unpacking his suitcase, making his dorm room more homey.

It was his junior year at the University of Seoul, and he was told this time that he would have a roommate- unlike the other two years when he lived alone.

He didn't mind, though, and just hoped that his roommate was nice, and that they would get along fine.

That was one of his biggest concerns- he was afraid that he wouldn't last the whole year with a roommate.