Cardigan

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 To kiss in cars and downtown bars was all we needed.

You drew scars around my scars, but now I'm bleeding.

'Cause I knew you, stepping on the last train, marked me like a bloodstain.

I, I knew you.

Tried to change the ending, Peter losing Wendy.

I, I knew you.

Leaving like a father, running like a water, I.

And when you are wrong, they assume you know nothing...

And when I felt like an old cardigan under someone's bed.

You put me on and said I was your favorite. 🎤

Kim Seokjin was a popular YouTuber, having a channel named EatJin.

He had over one million subscribers, and uploaded mukbangs almost daily- basically showing himself interaction with his fans while eating, sometimes even showing off his favorite recipes.

Homemade of course, due to the fact that he had a masters degree in culinary arts, meaning that he loved to cook.

Plus, he would cook for his family whenever he saw them- mainly his younger sister who lost an unhealthy amount of weight after her son was born.

He made her favorite foods, and pampered her, like the older brother that he was- and he knew that Yuju didn't mind.

I mean, they've been close since they were kids, and just got even closer once the younger woman married her husband, and had a son.

In fact, he saw his nephew often- never vlogging it, due to the fact that he was a private person.

He didn't like showing his personal life on camera, which is why he only uploaded mukbang and cooking videos.

Even his Instagram was private, only following his close friends and family members.

And he was enjoying his job, along with the fact that it paid well, causing him to pay for a large home with a fancy- and spacious- kitchen.

Unfortunately, however, the happiness wouldn't last long.

—————

When he was thirty nine years old, his younger sister's family got into a car accident.

He was told that his brother-in-law died instantly, while his sister and nephew were taken to the ICU to be monitored, their conditions not looking good.

He decided to take a couple days off Youtube- for personal time, he told his fans- knowing that he wouldn't be able to make videos, while two of his family members were dying.

This also helped him take care of himself and his mental health, especially since he had a rough road ahead of him.

Since, only a couple days later, his younger sister, Yuju, would end up passing away, after a week in the ICU.

His nephew, Namjoon, though, actually woke up, getting moved into the normal patient ward after his injuries were assessed by one of the doctors.

He had a broken arm, along with a couple fractured fingers, and slight amnesia.

Besides that though, the twelve year old was fine, having his grandparents and Uncle as visitors, which soothed him.

What didn't though was the fact that none of them talked about his parents- he didn't know what happened to them.