Pop

Author's Note: I wrote this one shot after writing the last one shot, meaning that I used a plot generator for this one, due to how burnt out and unmotivated I was. This might not be as good as my previous one shots, but I am still proud of how this turned out.

One shots (Namjoon):

🎤 Before the fluttering stops, I wanna make it.

Pop, pop, pop, you want it.

Pop, pop, pop, I want it to pop.

This feeling of the heart pounding, I wanna make it.

Pop, pop, pop, you want it.

Pop, pop, pop, I want to make you mine.

Pop, pop, pop (uh-uh).

Pop, pop, pop. 🎤

Namjoon Kim wasn't happy with his life.

He was the owner of a well known flower shop in the city of Seoul, which was popular among couples, and families who wanted flowers of their loved ones.

Sure, it paid really well, and he loved his job, but he was also lonely, and found himself wishing for some sort of comfort.

He didn't have the best luck when it came down to relationships, however, since he was always brooding, and down in the dumps.

Meaning that his relationships always ended quickly, due to the fact that he wasn't focusing his attention onto the relationship- he was always putting his job first.

That was just the type of man that he was- a workaholic, getting that from his father, who was always working, so he could support the two of them.

He was a single father, who went through a horrible divorce with his ex-husband, getting full custody of their only child.

He still saw his other father on the weekends, but it was never the same, which was how the then teenagers depression started.

He was twenty four now, but was still suffering from depression, taking medication for it.

And he also promised himself that he would only do casual relationships, since he didn't want to get married, or have a family, due to fear that he would become his parents.

That was until he met a young woman named Emery Green.

She was a twenty one year old, who was a foreigner, moving to South Korea when she was a teenager, starting her acting career.

She came into his flower shop one day, with the company of a young man, who he assumed was her manager, due to the expensive looking suit that he was wearing.

He didn't think of it, though, just continued watering the plants, and checking people out, which is how he got a closer look at her.

She had auburn colored hair, along with light blue eyes, and freckles with a pale complex.

You could definitely tell that she was a foreigner.

What he found odd, though, was the fact that the young man, who was with her, did all the talking, telling him what she liked and didn't like.

He didn't understand why she couldn't tell him all that herself, until he noticed a small object inside her ears, which caused his heart to drop.

She was deaf.