Old Fashioned

Author's Note: Sorry for the late upload, the servers were down, meaning that I couldn't update at my current time. This is slight smut by the way, meaning that you should skip to the next chapter if this isn't your thing :)

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 It's the false side of hope, where believers concede.

And there's only memories when it's over.

So pour out some liquor, make it an old-fashioned.

Remember your youth, in all that you do, the plank and the passion.

They were the best of times, they were the best of times.

Of your life. 🎤

Seokjin and Namjoon Kim weren't your normal couple.

I mean, sure, they were highschool sweethearts and were practically inseparable, madly in love with each other.

They've also been married for a couple months, still high on the feeling of spending the rest of their lives together.

But, even though everything in their relationship seemed perfect, the couple themselves had a secret.

They were regular customers at the local swingers club.

They've been going to the local club since college, after one of their roommates recommended the experience.

They didn't know what to expect when they went there for the first time, and were a little awkward, especially at the fact that they had to sleep with other people for the night.

But they slowly got into it, and ended up having a fun time, after warming up to the idea.

Plus the club served alcoholic beverages, meaning that the alcohol helped them relax, and have a good time.

And they quickly started becoming addicted to the swingers lifestyle.

They would go to the local club once- maybe even twice a week- expecting to get drunk, and have a good time.

What made the experience even better, however, was that the couple was in an open relationship, meaning that they told each other everything that was on their minds.

Even if it was something embarrassing- like one of their kinks, for example- they would still tell each other what was bothering them.

That was just the kind of people that they were- they would tell each other everything.

They've always been open and honest people, who've never been worried to say too much- besides, they both knew each other's boundaries.

Like, for example, the youngest male like rough and degrading sex, while his husband always preferred passionate and hot love making.

Which is why going to a swingers club worked well for them- because they could count on strangers to give them what they wanted.

I mean, sure, they would still make love with each other often, but even then they would argue about what kind of sex to have- they could never decided between rough and degrading, or passionate and hot.

That, as you could probably tell, would lead to petty arguments between the two, but they wouldn't last long, due to the fact that they would blow each other off instead, like they normally did.

BTS One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara