Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

Author's Note: I'm sorry that the ending's so lame, I never got the motivation to finish this, meaning that I ended it very lazily. Sorry about that, and I promise that Friday's upload will be better

One shots (Namgi):

🎤 Call me when you want, call me when you need.

Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way.

Call me when you want, call me when you need.

Call me out by your name, I'll be on the way like:

Oh, call me by your name.

Tell me you love me in private.

Call me by your name.

I do not care if you're lying. 🎤

Namjoon Kim was your typical everyday twenty year old teenager.

He was the youngest son of a famous pastor in the city, who was known for his highly religious beliefs.

He had an older brother, Seokjin, who was seven years older than him, causing them to have a very rocky relationship with each other.

They weren't close, due to their age gap, but that didn't stop them from talking, especially since he worked at the older males restaurant.

He was a bust boy, meaning that he cleaned tables, not getting paid much for it.

He didn't get paid at all really, since his older brother was letting him work at his restaurant to give him work experience.

Think of it as charity, if you will.

But there was one thing though, that he was hiding from people- a secret that he didn't want them to know.

He was gay.

In fact, he was dating this guy named Yoongi Min, who was only older than him by a year, making him twenty one.

He worked at the local music store, which was how they met, after the younger male went there to spend his allowance money on an album.

They talked for a while, before exchanging phone numbers, causing their relationship to move even faster.

Before they both knew it, they were dating, not really caring about how fast their relationship was progressing.

All that mattered to them was the fact that they loved each other.

"Not here, Yoongi," he breathed out, leaning against the metal lockers, aware that his boyfriend's hands were getting lower and lower.

"You know that my brother can walk in on us at any moment."

They were currently inside the employee only locker room, which probably wasn't the safest place to have sex.

But when you're two horny teenage boys, you probably don't care about where you're doing it.

Right?

"Does he know?" The older male just asked, continuing to make love bites on his boyfriends neck, his hands finding their way towards his pants.

"That's besides the point, Yoongi," he just replied back, releasing a breathy sounding moan, not even bothering to hide it.

"I'm supposed to be working- not standing here having sex."

"I thought you wanted this Namjoon? I mean, you're the one who texted me first, telling me that you're horny."