Love Shot

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 It's the love shot.

Na, na-na-na, na-na-na-na.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

It's the love shot.

Na, na-na-na, na-na-na-na.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

It's the love shot. 🎤

Kim Seokjin was a famous actor and model throughout Seoul, South Korea.

He first rose to fame in the late two thousands when he debuted in a popular boy group at the time.

Unfortunately though, the group, who were called Heartstoppers, didn't last long, as they disbanded only two years later.

And some of the members- Seokjin included- tried to come out with solo music, but none of it was really successful.

Because of this, he left his former company, before joining an acting agency, becoming an actor.

He first found himself doing some small roles, for the first couple years, before going on to star as the lead role in his first successful movie.

Which became an overnight success in South Korea.

He quickly became a famous actor after that, starring in other big roles that were just as successful as the first one.

He also became a model; appearing on magazine covers and doing interviews, along with becoming the brand ambassador of certain brands- Gucci, Samsung, etc.

But, there was one thing, though, that the public didn't know about.

He was a single father, and had a young son named Namjoon.

He became a father when he was just sixteen years old, just a year before he graduated highschool, becoming a trainee.

And he didn't know what to expect, when he first became a trainee, believing that he wouldn't get anywhere.

That was what his parents believed, and they were always telling him to give up on his dreams, and raise his son with a normal 9 to 5 job.

But he didn't do that, however, just disobeyed them, continuing to be a trainee, getting chosen to be in an upcoming boy group.

Unfortunately though, that didn't work out for him, making him become an actor and model instead, thankfully making enough money to raise his son.

And this is their story.

—————

The moon was high in the night sky, shining down onto the city of Seoul, covering everything in a layer of silver.

The young man was exhausted that evening, barely being able to keep his eyes opened.

He's just arrived home from a photoshoot, one that was promoting his latest brand deal, Louis Vuitton, which was a brand that he never thought that he would work with.

Then again though, he never thought that he would be this famous.

He sighed, before unlocking the front door, and turning the front light on.