Teenage Dream

One shots (Namjin):

🎤 You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on.

I can't sleep; let's run away and don't ever look back.

Don't ever look back.

My heart stops when you look at me.

Just one touch, now, baby, I believe this is real, so take a chance, and don't ever look back.

Don't ever look back. 🎤

Namjoon Kim felt like he was on cloud nine.

He was sunbathing by the pool at an expensive, luxurious hotel; black sunglasses covering his golden hazel eyes.

His chestnut brown hair was brushed back on top of his head, and he was dressed in a white tank top and Hawaiian print swim trunks, reading a book.

He was currently on his honeymoon in Hawaii, waiting for his husband, Seokjin, who was at the bar, ordering some drinks.

They were way over the legal drinking age- in their early thirties- and just wanted to relax, spending time together for two weeks, before going back to work full time.

It wasn't like he hated his job working as a news reporter- because he didn't, and actually loved it- it was just exhausting at times.

Which was why he was glad that he had two weeks off for his honeymoon, since he was looking forward to relaxing and spending time with his now husband, Seokjin.

Speaking of the older male.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ravenette male sitting down in the chair beside him, holding two alcoholic drinks in his hands.

"One Shirley Temple for the lovely husband," he said, handing the younger male his drink, watching as he took it trying not to spill it on the pages.

"Thanks, babe," he muttered, before taking a sip, and letting his taste buds absorb the sweet taste of his favorite drink.

The older male just smiled, before getting comfortable, before closing his eyes, enjoying both the shade and the cool, gentle breeze.

The two males met in middle school, but didn't start dating until they graduated highschool, and throughout college.

They dated long distance for a while, due to the fact that the younger male studied journalism at a college out of state, but none of them minded.

In fact, it just made the two males even closer, and caused their trust to become stronger, since they knew that they only loved each other.

Eventually they moved in together after six years, settling down in the city of Atlanta where they lived now.

They were away from their families, sure, but they were together which was all that mattered to them.

And their relationship was even better now that they're married- and they couldn't wait to start a new chapter of their life together.

"Do you want to swim, Namjoon?" The ravenette male asked, his dark brown eyes focused on the younger male, who didn't look up from his book.

"Is it a chlorine pool, Jin?" He just replied, keeping his tone of voice calm, while flipping the page, starting a new chapter.

"No, I'm pretty sure that it's salt water. Why? You really don't believe that you're allergic to chlorine, do you?"

"Seokjin, I'm positive that I'm allergic to chlorine. You remember what happened the last time I entered a pool, don't you?"