Broken Morning

Author's Note: I might finish this one shot someday, but, for now, I'm leaving it incomplete, due to the fact that I have other one shots to write 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 Lying right here with my dreams still clear.

I saw my dear, who's no longer here.

Gotta get going and start the day.

I'll wash my face and problems away.

No time for breaks or feeling the pain.

Gotta get going and start the day.

Oh, I'm carrying the past like a heavy bag.

And no, I can't look ahead when I'm looking back.

When it's raining, yeah, it's pouring; it hits without a warning.

I know life can be good, it's just a.

Broken morning.

Morning. 🎤

Seokjin Kim hated mornings with a burning passion.

First, they signified the start of a new day, which, for him, reminded him that he had the same routine ahead of him, like any other day.

The first thing he had to do that day was feed and dress his son, before dropping him off at the neighbors.

He then had to go to school after that, completing his classes at the local community college, before heading to the local bookstore where he worked, making extra money.

He was a broke college student, in case you were wondering, who was also the single father of a six month old son, who kept reminding him of his hardships.

He had golden hazel eyes, along with chestnut brown hair, looking like the carbon copy of his mother, who died in a car crash two months ago.

Meaning that it's been stressful for the family of two- mainly the young father who had a lot on his plate.

He was lying in bed that morning, his dark brown eyes staring out the window at the still dark sky, due to the fact that it was around seven in the morning.

His first class of the day didn't start 'til nine, meaning that he had plenty of time to take care of his son, before he left.

Speaking of which.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of a newborn crying, causing him to sigh, getting out of bed.

He made the bed, before walking out of the bedroom, and down the hall, towards his son's nursery.

It was actually his late girlfriend, Marcy, who came up with the idea to give their son a nursery, wanting to give him some privacy, especially when he got older.

It was a good idea honestly, which is one reason why they did it, decorating it modestly.

There was a bookshelf in the corner of the room, along with a rocking chair, where they would sit and read their son a bedtime story.

His name was Namjoon- which meant genius in Korean- and they tried their best to make him feel as comfortable as possible.

Hence why there was a pile of stuffed animals sitting on top of the bookshelf.

The crying continued, causing his train of thought to get interrupted, getting replaced with worry instead.

He just walked towards the crib, before picking up the six month old, trying his best to calm him down.