Mago

Author's Note: If any of you guys keep up with TV shows from the late 90's and early 2000's then you might know what show I based this off of. If not, then that's fine, you'll probably enjoy it anyways. 

One shots (Seokjin):

🎤 My life is waiting for you.

Yes you.

She's smiling at me in the mirror.

Hakuna matata.

My heart is beating for you.

Yes you.

No more fairy tales.

The night goes Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Ring my heart.

Mago, Mago.

Go on and judge me now.

I won't ever waiver.

Mago, Mago.

Dance a dance for me.

The night goes Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Feel so high. 🎤

Seokjin Kim was a rebellious teenager.

He was born the only child of rich parents; his father the CEO of an insurance company, while his mother was a socialite, leaving him alone with the maids.

He didn't mind it, but it did make him fairly rebellious with his parents, who were never around when he was growing up.

They were also emotionally abusive- belittling him, and always judging him.

I mean, they didn't even like his girlfriend, Willa Montgomery, when he introduced them to her, due to them believing that she was a good digger.

She wasn't- but they wouldn't stop telling him about how she was only using him for their money, and that she would leave him with nothing.

He never believed them, though, knowing exactly what they were doing, which was why he stayed in a relationship with her.

Things got complicated, however, when they were only fifteen once she found out that she was pregnant.

Yep, you've heard that correctly dear readers. Pregnant.

They decided to run away together, settling down in a small town five hours away, and eventually getting married two years after their son, Namjoon, was born.

He was a sweet child with chestnut brown hair and golden hazel eyes, looking more like his mother than his father.

They didn't mind, however, and they loved being parents, taking care of him even though they were just teenagers.

Unfortunately, however, the happiness didn't last long.

Only three years after they got married- when their son was five years old- they ended up getting divorced, going their separate ways.

Their marriage just fell apart, causing their relationship to become rocky and unstable- along with also very toxic.

And, because it reminded Seokjin of his toxic childhood, they quickly ended things; the young woman leaving the small town, while her ex-husband took full custody of their son.

He was now a single father at just twenty one years old, only working a part time job at a hotel at the edge of town.

He later found himself becoming the owner of that hotel which put even more pressure onto him- but with the help of his best friends,Yoongi Min and Hoseok Jung, he could conquer anything.