Heathens

Trigger Warning: This is slight smut, and has mentions of heavy adult themes. If any of this bothers you, I would click away or skip to the next part. Thank you :)

One shots (BTS):

🎤 All my friends are heathens, take it slow (watch it).

Wait for them to ask you who you know (watch it).

Please all my friends are heathens, take it slow (watch it).

Wait for them to ask you who you know.

Why'd you come? You knew you should have stayed.

I tried to warn you just to stay away.

And now they're outside ready to bust.

It looks like you might be one of us. 🎤

The year was 2022.

The city of Tokyo was overrunned by the famous Mafia, Red Rose, and corrupt cops, making the city not safe for the normal everyday people.

I mean, sure, there were still people- like families, for example- who were living their normal lives, financially stable, with good jobs.

But, unfortunately, that didn't apply to everyone.

Located in the ghettos of the city was a worn down apartment building that was built out of red brick that was worn out and faded in places.

It was a ten story building that was home to seven young teenagers, who worked as prostitutes at a local strip club that was owned by one of the most famous Mafia leaders, Haruki Toro.

The oddest of the group was Seokjin Hashimoto, who was twenty one years old, acting like the mother figure of the group.

He would cook, and clean, along with taking care of the younger males; one of which was his younger brother, Namjoon.

Now, the two brothers had a semi-normal childhood, growing up with parents who loved and adored them.

That was, until they were murdered by one of the most famous Mafia leaders, Haruki Toro, who took in both boys as his personal sex slaves.

He placed a silver tracker on their right wrists, making it easier for his men to track their every move- that way he could make sure that they didn't cause any problems.

The trackers also showed that they were property, since only the Red Rose Mafia used tracking bracelets to mark their slaves.

Meaning that, whenever they were around in public, people would always avoid them, due to fear that the Mafia would take them next.

The two brothers weren't the only ones with a rough life, though.

The second oldest of the group was Yoongi Tattori, who was twenty years old, only a year younger than Seokjin.

He was an orphan, unfortunately, who grew up on the streets, causing him to start working as a prostitute just to get by.

He was always sleeping in during the day- you know, catching up on the sleep that he never got the night before- meaning that he hated getting woken up during his nap.

The third oldest of the group was Hoseok Asai, who was eighteen years old; the same age as Namjoon, who was the fourth youngest.

He was also a prostitute, just like the other male, which was unfortunately a common theme ammoungest the group.

They were all prostitutes besides two of them, who were sex slaves for the most famous Mafia leader, Haruki Toro.

Meaning that they all got freedom, while the two brothers didn't, since they spent all their time indoors when they weren't needed back at the mansion.