The Superstars Charmer

harafness29 által

In Thailand show business there is an actor that they dubbed as "The Luck Charmer" they call him that because... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank You🙏🏻
Good News!!!
Chapter 91: Sammy and Gulf
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chaptet 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage
Special Chapter

Chapter 62

13.1K 568 108
harafness29 által

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew woke up at 5am in the morning because he have a morning schedule he move Gulfs head carefully he took a shower and went downstairs to make breakfast after he's done he called his manager to tell him that he will be going to the location alone no need to pick him up. He look at the clock and its already 6am he went back to his room to wake up Gulf.

Gulf: "Mmm...What time is it Mew?"

Mew: "6am I have to go na."

Gulf suddenly move and cursed in pain "Fuck!!

Mew worriedly caress his back "Where does it hurt?"

Gulf: "Do you even have to asked? and you still want to fuck me the third time last night? I would have died then."

Mew feeling guilty hug and kiss him on the head "Im sorry I overdid it."

Gulf: "Its ok I just need a pain reliever and rest."

Mew let him go and said "Wait here I made breakfast you should eat before you take the medicine and go back to sleep." He came back with a tray full of foods "Here"

Gulf: "Thanks, where are you going this early in the morning?"

Mew: "Movie shooting"

Gulf stop eating and look at him "With that actress?"

Mew nodded.

Gulf: "Wait for me I will go with you."

Mew: "No you rest here I will come back once Im done with my schedules."

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "Do you think you can come with me with your condition now? You don't have to worry na I love you too much to cheat on you Gulf. Trust me ok?"

Gulf: "...."

Mew sat beside him "Do you trust me?"

Gulf: "I do but I don't trust that girl."

Mew: "I will call you when I don't have a scene to shoot na?"

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew kiss his forehead and stood up "Then I have to go after your done eating just put the tray to the table and then rest ok?"

Gulf nodded.

LOCATION

Mew is 5minutes late so when he arrived everyone was already there and they're already shooting the other actors scenes. Mew went to his chair script in hand he was reading when he felt someone sat beside him he lifted his head and saw Jane (The Actress).

Jane: "Hey Mew why are you late?"

Mew: "I have to take care of someone."

Jane: "Ahh..how sweet"

Mew wanted to roll his eyes but he stopped himself instead he asked her why is she not reading her script.

Jane: "I already memorise my line Mew. Its because I want to talk to you thats why I memorised it last night."

Mew: "What do you want to talk to me about?"

Jane: "Well Im serious about what I said Mew and this is me making my move on you."

Mew was about to open his mouth when he felt her lips he immediately moved his head away and stood up "What was that?"

Jane: "Me kissing you."

Mew: "I know that why?"

Jane: "I already told you that I will pursue you Mew and Im starting today."

Mew: "I already like someone else."

Jane: "I don't care as long as you're single."

Mew: "You-"

Director: "MEW AND JANE ITS YOUR TURN NOW"

Mew sighed and walked ahead with Jane following him behind. They're going to act the bed scene today and because of what Jane did awhile ago Mew cant act natural he got alot of NGs before they got the right scene."

Mew went to the director and apologise "Im so sorry P."

Director: "Its ok Mew I saw what she did awhile ago."

After apologising to the director he went to the staffs and apologise to them too before he went back to his seat. Jane was about to approached him when PBoss suddenly appeared infront of her "Nong stop bothering Mew na we still have schedules to attend to and you bothering him is not helping."

Jane smirked and said "P if he didn't say Im bothering him then Im not bothering him k?" Then walked pass PBoss and sit beside Mew again.

Mew noticed her without lifting his head he said "Im not interested in you stop bothering me." Jane froze but she recovered fast and said "Then I will leave you alone for now." She left Mew and went to talk to the other actors."

Mew sighed he is in a bad mood right now so he put down his script because he's not in the mood to read anymore, took out his phone and called Gulf, he is not answering so Mew thought that maybe he is still sleeping, he was about to cancel the call when he heard Gulfs voice "Hello?"

Mew's mood immediately brightened "How are you?"

Gulf: "Still tired and sore how about you? Its your break now?"

Mew: "Yeah and I want to tell you something just promise me that you won't get mad."

Gulf: "I can't promise you so just tell me!"

Mew hesitated but still said whats on his mind "Jane kissed me"

Gulf: "Well you said you still have kissing scenes and bed scenes right? So you don't have to worry I understand."

Mew: "She kissed me off cam."

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "I got alot of NGs because we are filming the bed scene after she kissed me, Im so annoyed right now Gulf thats why I called you I wish you're here"

Gulf: "Do you want me to go there?"

Mew: "But you said you're still sore."

Gulf: "And tired but Im fine now tell PBoss to come pick me up."

Mew: "Are you sure?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Mew smile "Then wait for him na"

After ending the call Mew called his manager and asked him to pick up Gulf. PBoss agreed he knows that if Gulf is here Mew can concentrate on his scenes and the filming will go smoothly.

Since the director noticed that Mew was uncomfortable awhile ago he decided to shoot other scenes so that Mew can composed himself before his scenes with Jane.

Mew went to his tent and decided to take a nap while waiting for Gulf, he also doesn't want Jane to come bother him anymore.

He was awaken when he felt someone shaking him he opened his eyes and saw Gulf.

Gulf: "Hey are you ok?"

Mew hug him and buried his face on Gulfs neck "Im fine now that you're here."

Gulf hug him back and rubbed his back "Such a baby."

Mew: "Let me sleep like this."

Gulf: "Mm..but let me lay down properly Mew Im still hurting."

Mew let him go and waited for Gulf to lay down comfortably first before he hugged and buried his face on his neck once again, he kiss Gulf's neck and said "I love you." Gulf brush his hair with his fingers "I love you too Mew"

Mew is fast asleep when someone entered his tent Gulf who was busy lurking on his social media account turned his head and saw Jane.

Jane: "Oh sorry, where is Mew?"

Gulf hugged Mew and irritatedly answered her "Sleeping"

Jane smile "Oh I didn't know you guys are this close now workshop really helps alot na."

Gulf: "What do you want with Mew P"

Jane: "I just want to talk to him"

Gulf glared at her "I appreciate it if you stop bothering MY BOYFRIEND P."

Jane laugh so loud "Nong I know you guys will have a BL series but aren't you taking this too far?"

Gulf smirked and then he cupped Mews chin and then kiss him on the lips and said "Mew I want you to kiss me" Mew heard him eyes still close he captured Gulf lips nibble and lick his lower lip Gulf opened his mouth and Mew slip his tongue inside his mouth kissing him passionately. Gulf responded to the kiss while his eyes are on Jane the whole time, he broke the kiss and whispered to Mew "Mew Im horny" he smirked at Jane and said "suck me." Mew who is still half asleep didn't noticed that they're not alone his hand immediately went down and grab his member and said "I just fucked you last night Gulf" while his lips travelled down to Gulf's neck.

After hearing what Mew said Jane went pale and Gulf wanted to laugh at her face right now but he continue to talk dirty infront of her "But that was last night Mew." Mew suck his neck and Gulfs hand went to the back of Mews head gripping his hair and intentionally moan "So good Mew...moree...Mm" Jade could not take it any longer and run outside.

Gulf: "Serves you right I don't care if you got traumatise after this but you cant have him because he is MINE"

Mew continued to moved his hand and suck his neck so he grab the hand that is groping him and push Mews head away from his neck and said "I was just kidding Mew you don't have to be so serious."

Mew lifted his head and squinting his eyes "You said you're horny."

Gulf chuckle and said "I wasn't I lied ok? Im still sore and I just want to see if you will really do what I say even if your half asleep."

Mew sighed and hug him again "That's good because Im tired and I want to sleep more, Ofcourse I will always obey you Gulf but right now let me sleep more na."

Gulf: "Ok I will wake you up again if its your turn to film."

****************************************
Gulf is now marking his territory👏🏻

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

111K 6.8K 45
An actor fell in love with his designer but he is afraid to express his feelings as other person behaves so serious and cold like he doesn't have any...
60.2K 2.8K 11
MEW SUPPASIT :- who's the well known business man in the bangkok city, who's famous in the whole industrialists and around whole city, who's more st...
119K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...