Nara OneShots

By KazumiDiablo

New Year. Time to bring it back. Let's hope we aren't struck down. This is a re-upload of my original oneshot... More

Brotherly Love
Mother
Little Space
Grandmother
Public Sex
Age Gap
Feminine Boy
Feminine Boy 2
Stalker
Bruised Kisses
Love Festival
Boyfriend's Father
Stockholm Syndrome
Sin
Assassination
Pregnancy
Take Care Of Your Patients
Dating Advice
Family Omega
Valentine's Day
Male Stripper
Meeting The Other Dad
Pictures
As A Dutiful Maid Would
The Hunt
Playing The Part
Family
Baller's Boyfriend
Alpha's Omega
Date Night
Mayor's Son
Crashing Down
Crashing Down Sequel
We Have A Week
Fixation
Alley Way
Second Life
Petty
Family Threesome
Mate
Slowly
Fresh Meat
Ceo Treatment
Recommendation
Intentions
The Nara Home
Red Flash
A Crimson Lily
Father and Son
What a Shame
Lactation
Mine
DDLB
Bruised Beauty
An Alpha's Properties
Mafia Submissives
Brothel Lover
Step-Mother
Bees and Flowers
Bocchandere
Protect Me Always
Eccidere
Ambassadors
Grandfather's Love
Private Tutor
Behind Closed Doors
Re-Connection
Tootsie Roll
Reunited
I'm Not Gay
Young Love
Sibling Rivalry
City Boy
City Boy 2
Mafia Baby
Boss's Son
Final Straw
Family Foursome
Show and Tell
Unbearable Heat
Yes
Domestic Day
Photoshoot
Single Father
Cheater
Rogue Fixation
Gambling
Christmas Angel
Peeping Tom
Sensei
Visitors
Nipple Piercings
An Unnatural Affection
Couple's Spat
A Match
Rebuilding
Treasury Mine
Play Nice
100th Special: The Studio
A Broken Doll
Hair Ribbon
Siblings
Public Secret
Dog Walker
An Underworld Love
A Series of Events
Jealous Lovers
Act Of Sabotage
Pleasurable Deal
Dominance
Shadow King
Laying Claim
Darling Angel
To Vent
Sin 2
Fallen Mask
First Time
Soulmate
Diligent Master
SCP Foundation
Sexual Advice
Re-claiming
Cheating Pair
Keeping Warm
City Boy 3
Favoring a Servant
Tattoo Parlor
Christian School
Arranged Marriage
Touch Me Please
How to Make Up
Concubine
Mission: Failed
You're The One For Me
Sparks Fly
Hide and Seek
Bocchandere 2
Someone Else
Professor Nara
Riding Without Permission
I'm Not Gay Part 2
Destined Mates
Meeting the Other Dad 2
Queen of the Underworld
Claiming a Deer
Non-Conforming
Day Of The Dead
My Blondie
Helpful Hands
Blondie
Realistic Art
Moving On
Fated Soulmates
Tongue Piercing
A Sensei, A Student
Torn Apart
Innocent Beginnings
Bees and Flowers: Mother and Son
Happy Family
Cheating Pair Sequel
Fractured But Repaired
Mating Tendencies
Eating Sugar
Baby Steps
SweetHearts
A New Mate
Goth Girl
Dominant Omega
This Song Is About You

Yakuza Darling

767 27 0
By KazumiDiablo

"Naruto-sama, the auction is starting soon will you be in attendance," Kurenai, an auction hostess reported politely over the phone. Naruto who was currently in his private vehicle being escorted sighed. The smoke from his lips polluted the air of his right and left hand. Both males held their coughs as they didn't want to seem weak from a bit of smoke.

"Nai-chan I'm always in attendance. I think it's time you stop using my voice as jackoff material when you aren't being the front of the house," Naruto pressed his cigar out and hung up the phone.

At 32 years old he was dubbed the immortal leader of the Uzumaki Yakuza. His many close calls with death had earned him that title along with being a Demon Kitsune of Nine Tails. It was his insignia, he bore the mark since he was 13, and never once did he shy away from the responsibility it held and commanded. He was caring for his members, they joined him in the name of family and they shall stay in the name of family.

The auction he was heading to was one for human trafficking. He was looking for a new toy to play with and this was the best place to source them. They pulled into the underground parking lot and got out. Naruto straightened his suit and they all moved in sync to head upstairs to the main room. Upstairs he was greeted by Lady Kurenai who was holding a tray of bourbon over rocks. Complimentary drinks to whet your appetite for the main event of possibly eating out the new toy that you bought.

Hellverse, the name of the operation running here is an underground black auction for pets to have new masters. They have been sterilized and to have them neutered is an option. Naruto however wasn't looking for a woman, he's already had his heirs running around. What he needed now was a man. Or more specifically, a younger male. "What's on the menu this month?"

"Mostly primed boys, the girls are a bit on the low side but they still need to be tenderized so for now unless you want untenderized meat I would suggest you avoid them."

"So it's a cock feast tonight, just perfect," Naruto sighed as he picked up a glass and headed inside the auction. His men remained outside as they were not allowed to gaze upon the event. Naruto found a seat in the very first row and by pure chance, he was seated beside a friend.

"Well damn teme-chan," Naruto purred sitting beside him. Sasuke turned to him with a smirk.

"Naruto-san, it's been a while."

"It has so what's on your plate for tonight?" Naruto sat down and casually dropped a hand on the other's thigh.

"Untenderized women, I need a mob wife to join me," Sasuke said taking Naruto's hand and placing it between his legs. Naruto smiled and cupped him. Sasuke released a shaky sigh as he melted under the touch.

"You'll always be a bottom bitch to me," Naruto kissed him as he stroked him through his clothes. "So cute trying to keep that pretty face scowling, if I don't get a boy tonight you'll have to put those pretty lips on my cock."

"Yes Naruto-sama," Sasuke moaned as he caught his tongue in his mouth to suck on. Naruto smirked against his lips.

"Good boy, very good boy."

After fondling the Uchiha mobster he turned back to the auction that was beginning to start.

***********

"Should we put this one up for sale?" Kurenai said as she crouched down beside one that was giving her a deadly scowl. "He's untenderized but he's prime. Just look at his face, he's a beauty."

"Shikaku Nara, 19 and a former medical student. Has a fetish for women's underwear and he was sold for that very reason. His mother was fed up with it and thought she could get a few hundred thousand. We checked him, virginal body but a very deep masculine voice, no substance abuse, and no nervous ticks. He's a great candidate for a massive profit, his behavior however is untenderized," The main provider of the meat said with a calculating eye.

"I think he should go on, older clientele might like him, and one in particular I know is looking for a change of pace. Might bid on him," She said gripping Shikaku's ponytail that was done neatly for the sake of appeal.

"He's here tonight." The man stated, obviously pleased.

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze is in the building and he's looking for something," Kurenai confirmed.

Shikaku's eyes widened at the name. Everyone knew the Namikaze, the demon yakuza. His tattoo of a Nine-Tailed Fox is well renowned in the entirety of Japan. Along with his charming features and eye-catching personality. However, there was another reason Shikaku was both afraid and somewhat hopeful. He knew Naruto and met him in an alley after he was being tormented by bullies at his former high school, he was a freshman at the time and made for easy pickings.

All he remembered was Naruto fighting them off before he grabbed Shikaku by the back of his neck. After that, it was all pain and he passed out from said pain before he woke up at home in his bed. How Naruto knew where he lived was beyond him but the Yakuza Demon did. 'Will you recognize me? Are you going to save me?' Shikaku thought as his vision blurred with tears as he was dragged onto the stage.

The jeering crowd of mostly men and some women cheered at seeing him. Catcalls, whistling the entire work. The two men holding him placed him under the spotlight and opened his legs to showcase his body which had been slicked with oil to appear shinier. He whimpered and hid his face as shame burned through him.

"Shikaku Nara, 19, a former medical student. Virginal body and no destructive habits. Bidding starts at half a million."

Before any bids could be offered a gunshot ran out grazing the auctioneer's cheek. Said man flinched and held his gushing cheek. In the front row, Naruto held the smoking gun with his eyes drawn into pinpoint glares that were nearly black. "Who the fuck placed my property up for bid?" It was growled and it echoed in the now silent bidding room. "I won't ask again, who the fuck placed him up there?"

A trembling man who usually went searching for potential males and females to auction came onto the stage. "His mother sold him to us for a quarter of a million."

Naruto tsked got up from his seat and slowly made his way onto the stage. He shot the two men holding onto Shikaku before shooting the trembling piece of shit. "Now let's make things clear, we all have marked property," Naruto said addressing the crowd. Mumbles of approval rang out. "I mark my property with an invisible brand that can only be seen under a blue light."

To prove that Shikaku was his Naruto grabbed him by the ponytail turned the back of his neck to the crowd and pulled out a small blue flashlight. He turned it on Shikaku's neck back and sure enough, a Nine-Tailed Fox mark bloomed on his skin.

"Now I know I'm not the only one who has this type of way of marking others. I know for a fact the Uchiha mob does it as well, along with the Aburame. So my question to this auction establishment. If you are not checking the properties you're putting up for sale then who's to say you haven't sold off properties that were already claimed."

A riot broke out at that and under the chaos and stray bullets being fired, Naruto dragged Shikaku out of the building and into his private vehicle. His men were already inside and waiting for him. "Let's go home, I've found my new bitch," Naruto chuckled as he twisted Shikaku's hair to produce a painful throbbing in Nara's head. Shikaku whimpered as he made the connections on that day years ago to now. He was so fucking screwed.

**********

Shikaku coughed up blood as his body trembled under the conditions he was placed in. A bucket of freezing water was drowned on him for the final time before Naruto called off the men who were abusing him. "Enough, head up for dinner."

They obeyed the Namikaze's order and when they were all gone Naruto closed the door and locked it. "Ready to talk or do I need to shove a Taser in your ass?" Shikaku whimpered and curled in on himself as the Namikaze came to crouch down by his head. He gently pushed aside the wet dark brown locks to see pained brown orbs begging him silently.

"You've bloomed into such a crimson lily. I remember you Shikaku, back then you were only a bud nearing spring. So young and innocent. Lilies of all kinds represent purity but in some cultures, they represent the death of purity. They came by that by putting lilies on the innocent graves. Should I take your purity? Kill it and stain your being with my bloody hands and decades of agony I have inflicted on others."

"Please Naruto, please no," Shikaku cried as he watched the wicked grin on Naruto's face grow. "No more, I can't-"

"You can, and you will," Naruto whispered as he kissed his fridge lips. "I was waiting for you to get older before I came back for you. But the universe has delivered you to me as an act of providence. Be grateful Shikaku, you were always mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 79 7
It was a new school year and a fresh start, Naruto was madly in love with Sakura..or so he thought. Naruto hoped this year he might get his true love...
1K 33 1
It's basically just a one shot about Naruto and Sasuke being broken up and Sasuke is trying to make Naruto jealous to get him back. Warning: contain...
251K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...
2.6K 71 7
Revised of my first sasunaru. In a small room, Kakashi initiated a transformative project: writing heartfelt letters, hoping to change Sasuke and Nar...