Everlasting • Tony Stark✔️

By totsbreaux12

Lyra Redfield has been pushed around ever since she cut ties with the famous Anthony Stark. When fate happens... More

| introduction |
00 | reencounter
01 | happy hogan
02 | take care
03 | straddling
04 | malibu mansion
05 | jericho missile
06 | how to not dinner date
07 | lab living
08 | leaving
09 | missing in action
10 | cheeseburger
11 | no more weapons
12 | the arc reactor
13 | the suit
14 | the dance
15 | sector sixteen
16 | obadiah has gone crazy
17 | the end of obie
18 | i am iron man
19 | nicholas j. fury
20 | tony's request
21 | s.h.i.e.l.d.
22 | clint barton
23 | best friend
24 | hawkeye
25 | hey, jealousy
26 | missions
27 | expo marshals
28 | stern senator
29 | ceo potts
30 | new meetings
31 | bartons
32 | the party of doom
33 | romanoff
34 | vanko
35 | battle of the expo
36 | medal of honor
37 | simple
38 | mjölnir
39 | new year's drama
40 | avengers initiative
41 | captain america
42 | reindeer games
43 | thor
44 | finding the cube
45 | time bomb
46 | coulson is down
47 | the chitauri
48 | the missile
49 | rebuild later
50 | captain's advice
51 | lack of sleep
52 | aldrich killian
53 | nightmares
54 | the cliff
55 | extremis
56 | clean slate
57 | capsicle
58 | fury's death
59 | zola's algorithm
60 | the winter soldier
61 | regeneration
62 | helicarriers
63 | all uncovered
64 | problem
65 | the crazy uncles and aunts
66 | hulk out
67 | avenger baby
68 | strucker
69 | plastic
70 | ultron's revels
71 | ball of fire
72 | mind games
73 | safe house
74 | the maximoffs
75 | vision
76 | sokovia
77 | pietro
78 | three children
79 | simple life
80 | sokovia accords
81 | bombing
82 | bucky
83 | outside the law
84 | airport
85 | civil war
86 | the prison
87 | home
88 | pinky promise
89 | india
90 | pietro and wanda
91 | ferry welding
92 | spider man
93 | missing you guys
94 | thanos is coming
95 | squidward
96 | taking the fight to him
97 | guardians of the galaxy
98 | to fight thanos
99 | to lose everything
100 | twenty three days later
101 | fast forward
102 | time heist
103 | model rendered
104 | time travel
105 | when and where
107 | lyra redfield
108 | snap
109 | to fight thanos... again
110 | to gain everything back
111 | endgame
112 | celebrate
113 | family
114 | vision's body
115 | the end
| thank you |

106 | 2012, new york

5.9K 222 78
By totsbreaux12

PIETRO coughed as he materialized in a random street of New York in the year 2012. Tony grabbed his arm to keep him steady as they could see Chitauri snarling at the familiar circle up of the original Avengers. Pietro's eyes widened as a suit flew out of nowhere and attached itself to 2012 Lyra Redfield as she smirked at the creatures around her while blood trailed down her face. She looked confident. Young. Ready for battle. Her helmet fipped down, blocking her face from view.

"There she is," Pietro whispered as their suits were retracted. "She's badass."

Tony's eyes were on her as well. "Yeah, kid. There she is."

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock," Steve said. 2012 Hulk passed them as he smashed everything in his path. Bruce placed a hand on his face in shame. Pietro sniggered as Steve added, "Feel free to smash a few things along the way."

Bruce began to rip off his shirt as he rolled his eyes. "I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." He stalked over to a car, lightly punching to make a small dent. He picked up a motorbike and threw it into a wall.

"Pietro, you're with me," Steve reminded as Tony suited up in his Iron Man suit for the first time in five years. Pietro nodded, speeding off. Steve sighed. "Doesn't know where he's going, damn speeding—" he ran off.

"Ready?" Tony asked Scott. Scott nodded eagerly before shrinking using his Ant Man suit. Tony made sure he had a good grip on him before flying up to see around the Stark Tower. "Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here," he said as he saw Lyra spinning around his past self before kissing him lightly on the lips. "This is hard to watch."

"Got it. We're approaching the elevator now," Steve said. "Don't talk to her, Tony."

"I know," he whispered back as he landed and walked into the room as his suit retracted. He was watching the back of their old selves.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now," Loki said with a smirk.

Past Tony ignored him and looked at the rest of them. "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up."

Lyra laughed, and Tony's heart clenched. "Yeah right. It'll be me cleaning this up later, Tone."

Tony smirked to himself as he watched himself squeeze Lyra's hips as he whispered something to her. His eyes moved to past Steve. "Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony," Steve called back.

"It's ridiculous," Tony muttered.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass," Scott countered.

"Oh, now, I want to compare," Pietro's voice broke through with a chuckle as the elevator opened to reveal Rumlow and Sitwell.

"Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Natasha asked.

Tony noticed Lyra was watching Rumlow suspiciously, and he wondered if she had a feeling they were bad long before they knew.

Sitwell grabbed it from Natasha's hands. "We can take that off your hands."

"By all means. Careful with that thing," Natasha said.

"Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way," Clint retorted with a smirk as he grabbed Natasha a drink.

Sitwell smiled. "We promise to be careful."

"Who are these guys?" Scott asked.

Tony sighed. "They are S.H.I.E.L.D. Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet."

Scott scoffed. "Seriously, you didn't? I mean... they look like bad guys."

"You're small, but you're talking loud," Tony said instead.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," past Steve said, walking to the elevator.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" Loki said as he transformed into Steve for a moment. After he transformed back, he rolled his eyes. "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be—"

Thor placed something on his mouth. "Shut up."

"Please," Lyra added with a scowl. "I'm so over your brother, Thor."

"Adopted," both Thor and Loki said, though Loki's was muffled.

Tony smiled at her before looking down at Scott. "All right, you're up, little buddy."

"All right. Flick me."

Tony flicked Scott right to the Tesseract case, grinning when Scott landed and began to climb up Tony's past self. Tony quickly jumped from the building as his suit formed again.

Tony smirked as he hovered in the air and eyed the elevator. "All right, Cap. I got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 80th floor."

"On it. Head to the lobby," Steve said.

"All right. I'll see you there, Scott," Tony sang as he landed and let his suit retract. He send an injection at the nearest guard before dragging him into a closet and stealing his outfit. Walking out, he tried to looked normal as he saw the Avengers from 2012 getting out of the elevator. "Pietro, you good?"

"Sitwell did not trust me, but we got the scepter," Pietro called back. "I think the accent helped."

"Great. Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It's go-time," Tony said.

"Bombs away. Is... is that Axe body spray?"

Tony rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I had a can just for emergencies. Relax. Can we focus, please?"

"I'm going inside you now."

Pierce walked up to the group with stern eyes. "May I ask you where you're going?"

Thor looked at him oddly. "To lunch and then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?"

Past Tony gestured to him. "Alexander Pierce. He's the man. One of the folks behind Nick Fury."

"My friends call me Mr. Secretary. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me," Pierce said.

"Loki will be answering to Odin himself," Thor responded.

Pierce nodded. "Oh, he's gonna answer to us. Odin can have what's left. And I'm gonna need that case, that's been S.H.I.E.L.D. property for over 70 years."

"Hand over the case, Stark."

Tony turned as they all began fighting. "All right, move it, Stuart Little. Things are getting dicey up here. Let's go."

"You promise me you won't die?"

"You're only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia."

"That doesn't sound mild."

"Do it, Lang! Window's closing. Pull my pin!"

"Here goes!"

Past Tony fell to the ground as he convulsed. Lyra yelled, "Tony! Tony, what happened?"

"Look, he's convulsing. Give him air! Medic!" Pierce yelled.

Tony screamed, "MEDIC! You guys, some help!" Lyra's head jerked at the voice, eyes looking around to see who had said it. Tony cursed when her eyes met his, and he quickly looked away.

Ant Man pushed the case. Loki watched the case fly across the room as Tony grabbed it.

"Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice." Suddenly, the Hulk broke through the door sending Tony flying as it hit him. The case opened as the Tesseract slid right to Loki. Loki rose his eyebrows as he grabbed it and disappeared.

"That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?" Scott asked.

"Oh, we blew it."

Tony and Scott were sitting in a broken car, both dejected as they knew they screwed up. Pietro came running past with a beaming grin before he realized he had passed them up. He turned back and laughed.

"He had to fight himself! I tried to help, but he told me not to. I did not see that coming!" Pietro laughed. He realized the other pair were not successful, and his grin fell. "Oh."

Steve made it to them as Tony called, "Cap–" Steve looked at them worriedly. "Sorry, buddy. We got a problem."

Scott sniffed. "Huh. Yeah, we do."

Pietro frowned. "Well, what are we gonna do now?"

"You know what? Give me a break, Speedster. I just got hit in the head with the Hulk," Tony replied.

"You said that we had one shot. This—this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing–" Scott said to Steve.

Tony eyed Scott as he jumped out of the car. "You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself."

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. You know–No."

Tony closed his eyes. "Dude, come on."

"You never wanted a time heist, you went on board with the time heist—"

"I dropped the ball," Tony agreed.

"You ruined the time heist."

"Tony?" a very familiar voice echoed around the alley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
26.6K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
59.5K 1.5K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...
4.9K 170 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...