Maybe we should stick to being friends

First:

I am so sorry , to do this but let me tell you , even if they have some up and downs in their relationship , and maybe even some breaks...they still have feelings for each other and thats why their relationship will always find a way to work...........

Ross POV

Here I am , back at home. Yesterday was our last day in Europe this night was our flight. I knew something was up with Laura so I asked her to tell me. I coult tell she was nervous and what she told me was.....heartbreaking.

It hurt me. 

Laura said that she really likes me a lot , but she told me a bunch of complications and risk our romantic realtionship has. Some of them might be true but I would never break her heart.....

She told me that she really , really wants to save our frienship. 

This list making and thinking about everything in every perspective is kinda her thing but I wish she would sometimes think less and listen more to her heart,  

My friendship with Laura was the second best thing that ever happened to me. Really. The best thing....the best thing was the more than friends relationship I got with Laura.....Well probaly I will have to stick with being friends right now.

Right now.

I am sure it wont be forever......maybe when Austin and Ally is over.... or in some years. I still love her and I am sure she does love me still too. And we will find a way. As friends right now (and more later).

__________________

Today , one weeks later we were called to the set to talk with the crew from our show.I wonder what they want. 

"OMG I missed you" Raini and calum were running towards me. They just came back yesterday so I havent seen them long time. They both hugged me and just then the fourth of the fearsome fourtsome. I havent seen her much last week too. We both were really busy. We just spoker over phone and sent some textes, It were those normal things two teen best friends write each other. It was hard to not say "I love you" or anything like that.

"And how have our love birds been?" Calum asked. Raini immendiantly hit him. "Ow. That hurt" I guess Laura talked to Raini.

" Me and aura are best friends and we will always be"I told them and wrapped my arm around her shoulders "And thats it , at least right now" Laura added hugging me.

"So you two broke up?" 

" Now we are having a break. Its better. But we are best friends" Laura said and hugged me tigether.

Raini POV

Calums so silly . How can he ask such question to the poor couple. Or best friends however. Their relationship reminds me at Ausllys. 

They have /had the same close frienship. Then feelings. Then they got together (they maybe needed a little longer but....) , then a date and some time passes and they decide to break up and stay friends. (And I am sure they will come back together , be friends again , hide their feelings and be scared because of some possible complications .) Both have problems with their relationship because of work. (songwriting /acting)

I think these couple only needs some help and hey , thats what I am here for.

___________

It was kinda sad maybe but I think its more interesting this way than letting them stay a couple..... And I think their break (up) was written not to sad so I hope you liked it.

Btw: The big news what the meeting for is will come soon.....

So stay tuned and vote/comment and I'll write soon.