Accepting the offer or not?

" We are supposed to tell them wheter we do the movie or not within the next week " Raini told them. "Why would we not want to do it?" Calum asked surprised. laura shot a quick look to me and i knew excatly what she was thinking. 

On the one hand I would love to do a new movie especially one with my three best friends. "When will filming start?" " In 2 weeks. For six weeks" In eight weeks filming ends. That shouldnt be a problem with lauras pregnancy. At least I hope so. 

So why shouldnt we do a movie? " I will get us some food " Laura said gripping my wrist and pulling me up. She took my hand in hers and dragged me along with her.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Talk to you!" "Okay...About the movie right?" "Mh...do you wanna do it?" "I guess so. I mean raini said that filming ends in 8 weeks. We would still have multiple months before the baby comes" "Mh...." "And it would be good for our carrers. If we do that movie and its a succes we might get new offers soon" "Is your carrer more important to you than I and the baby?" She looked at me with teary eyes. "of course not honey how did you get that idea?" I hugged her tight while she traced my abs throught my shirt slowly. "I read that one book where the man is a pretty sucessfull manager and then he leaves his wife alone with their 5 children. Thats too much for her and he asks him to stay but he picks his carrer over the family. " "Oh laurie i would never dot hat to you . You should know that" 

" I know. I am sorry. I am just a little worried. Its just so much. And without your help I would be even more lost" "Hey I will always suppot you and be there for you. If you dont think its a good idea to do the movie than we wont do it. But I just thought it would be fun to do it. Work with Calum and raini again. And especially work with you again. " "Your the best" laura said quietly before kissing me passioanetly. I hold her body tight against mine and deepend the kiss more. "Your definion of taking food is very interesting" I heard calum say next to us. I slowly pulled away , gave her one last peck before turning my attention to them. 

" We were just .... you know" "Making out? But whatever didnt you sa you have to tell us some news too. " oh my god we totally forgot. "oh my god we totally forgot" laura exclaimed. #twinsies #jinx

"Well yeah we " Laura started then smiled before we both said "we will have a baby" "OMG your not serious are you?" "Yes Raini we are" I told her whle she was hugging laura. "Congrats bro. When will it come?" Calum asked while giving me a hug too. "In about 6-7 months" "And you didnt tell us sooner" Raini fake gasped. "Well we ahvent seen each other for so long. And last time we asked you to hangout you couldnt. " "Yeah sorry we were quite busy" 

" You know lets celebrate that like in good old times" Calum suggested and the girls screamed "Sleepover" in sync. While still filming we used to have any sleepovers. I slept often at lauras or she at mine lately but we havent done a cast lseepover in weeks. or months.

___________________

I still did not decide wheter they are gonna do the movie . If you havent already please comment which suggestion you like most on the previous chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!