What we are

I am sorry I didn't update a few days. There won't be much updates in the next time , mostly only on the weekend because I have school , important and difficult exams and a lot of other appointments. I will update once or probaly twice a week or maybe even more but not daily or something....srry.

No POV

After the kiss they didn't speak about it, They had their day in London , they really enjoyed it. They acted like always around each other. A little staring and they were sweet and a little flirty but not a couple. Both know they need to speak about kissing each other and they bot want them to be more than they are so....

At The Hotel After The London Trip:

"Uhm Laura" he said akwardly. "Yeah?" She answered and hoped he doesn't want to speak about the Magical Kiss. Dez would have find that even more magical than the one Austin and Ally shared. (:D)

" You know uhm the kiss......" "On the London eye" She said and if you looked carefullly you could see her eyes sparkling and a little dreamy smile forming on her lips. "Yeah.This one of course" He shocked and they both laughed a bit . They didn't really know why they just wanted to break the akward tension.

" it felt good" Ross said now again serious. "Yes it did. " Laura said. Inside she is smiling because she knows now that Ross liked kissing her as well.

" Do you ....do you wanna go out?" He finally asked. Laura was a little shocked and didn't respond immendiantly so he added." You don't have to.I just thought...and we kissed twice...and your pretty but if you don't like me. " He stuttered.

" Stop talking" She smiled at him and then she said those three letters that made him happy. He was freaking out inside. "YES" She said. "Yes I wanna go on a date too."

" I am so happy you said yes....cuz I ---I like you" Wow , he couldn't believe he finally said that . It took him so long and now he finally admitted it. And she couldn't believe he feels the same way. His words alone gave her butterflies in her stomach. "I like you too" She said whispered in his ear while hugging him really , really tight. He smiled big in her neck and shivered lightly. Ross also had those butterflies , these wonderful feeling inside. That is it. Thats the feeling called

LOVE

_________

Feelings <3

I hope you liked it and will vote and comment.

I will write a new chapter tomorrow for sure.Hope you will read that one as well.