Date Raura + Bella

Ross POV

I am with Laura and Bella at Colorado. We are having so much fun . I am a little afraid we are gonna be leaving Bella again for a long time.... I doubt she can join us on tour. As much as i want it!

Well at least I am with my lovely and beautiful girlfriend. She looks so cute.

"Wanna grab some ice cream in between?" I asked and they both nodded. "Let me guess. Choloate for you , cutie...Is strawberry still your favourite?" I asked. She nodded. "You remeber?" She smiled at me and I answered with a short smile back . of course I remember her fav ice cream flavor. I ordered it always just for her. And of course I know lauras too. I am sure Laura will always love choloate ice cream. "I am gonna go get it !" I said and smiled at bella. Then I turned around to see her....to not see her.

"Where did Laurie go?" I asked Bella . "Not sure she just went away" "Oh okay i gotta buy the ice cream !" "I will go with you" I ordered the ice cream and gave bella hers. She was giving me some dollars but of course I will pay for the girls ice cream.

"You know Ross laura might feel uncomfortable because of me" "What do you mean?" I asked back while enjoying my ice cream. "You know shes your girlfriend..." "Yeah I like her a lot" I said and smiled at the though of my beautiful girl. "I am sure she was looking forward for a date today...and the you brought me along" "You think?" "Mh pretty much?"

Well she could be right..... But of course I wanted to spend the day today with Bella....it might be the last for a long time.

" But she has nothing to be afraif of. We are not a couple" " But we were pretty close back then" "best friends . good times" "Yeah and after laura was your bff ....Maybe she fears you dont want to spend time with her anymore....

" Laura is my girlfriend....I really love her a lot and she should know that.... but I want you to be my friend again. We had something special too "

She nodded and we both looked down not knowing what to say. "Do you think Laura will come back?" "For sure. She wont find back without us" I chuckled . Right. Her ice cream is already nearly melted.

There she is. You can tell she was crying even though she did her best to hide it. "You alright?" bella asked giving her a hug. "Ye—-ah" Laura stuttered. "hey come I am gonna buy you a new ice cream" I said and took her small hand in mine. Its something I always liked to do. "Just a minute" I mouthed at Bella. I feel like we need a boyfriend/girlfriend moment right now.

" I am sorry I brought bella here. I just missed her...." "You could have just gone with her " "No i wanted to go with you too!Your my girlfriend....and i love you" I leaned down to see her smile and then kissed her soft lips sweetly. She kissed back and while my hands found there way to her waist and hers around my neck we kept making out. "What do you want to get?" the waitress interrupted in avery rude way. "Chocolate" I said. She took her ice and we went back to where we sat before.

I pulled laura on my lap and placed my arm around her waist while having fun talking with her and bella....

___________

Long chapter <3

Comment which POVs you would like to read in further chapters....