Chances for season 4

Ross POV

I went in the office we were told to be and me and Laura took a seat on the large table across our producers and managers. My and Laurs agent were there as well.

Wonder what they want. 

" we talked about possibilities to get season 4, cuz I guess you all want it , right?" Kevin said and we nodded. " We really nedd you to tweet alot and get fans tweet and make Season 4 wishes public and trending." We nodded.

" And we need to do season 3 as good as possible. You two have to promote a lot. I am thinking about sending you on another continet for promotion again, we will see. But espially about something else we should talk."

" Which is?" Laura asked , also sounding very exited about the trip and what else will come.

" You know what we will get good quotes with" He said and I shrugged , not knowing what he means.

" Auslly!" He said and someone added: " Auslly kiss!" "Okay , I mean me and Laura can kiss , we did in Proms and Promises already..." I said.

" It was just a few seconds kiss and you didn't even kiss all the time" Someone said and another person added: " This would be like more like mh makeout!" 

" Like in Real Life and Reel Life?" Laura asked. " We COULD  do it like that , but you know that it would be better if you guys do it for really"

" So you are asking me to make out with Ross?" " I want force you , but basically , yes."

" Take some time to think about it."

Laura POV

I was really surprised , I never thought they want those kisses in Disney Channel. But Heath said they don't want the actor to kiss , cuz it could be akward afterward , but me and Ross already proved that we can handle kissing .

And you know what ; I think I can go for this kiss.

Even though I have never made out with anyone.

Honestly Ross was also my first kiss ever.

Ross POV

I would go for the kiss. But I know Laura won't. Since I was her first kiss ever (pretty cool , right?) she never had a makeoutsession. And as close as we are , but that would really go over friends zone to much or?

" Hey , Laur , it's okay , if you don't want to" I told her. " But then we won't get another season" She said. "Nope. He just said we had better chances. That doesn't mean it depens all on a kiss. Don't pressure yourself. You can say no"

" Yes.I can do it. It's not that bad right?"

" Okay , let's just do it

Wow , laura was pretty cool about it and we just talked without  mentioning  what we will  do soon.

Make out

_______________

I changed a bit on the summary. 

I WILL DO THIS AS A BOOOK NOT A SHORT STORY: 

iT WILL GO ON WITH pROMOTING TRIP AND SEASON 4 AND MAYBE A COUPLE WHO KNOWS?