Epilogue

Enjoy the final words of this super long story :)

" We are here to tell you a story. Our story. We both suffered a lot of dissapoinments in our life. Just like every single one of you here. We both wanted to be famous when we were quite young. We were kids. We auditioned for multiple stuff and didnt get picked. When I was quite young I got a part in Back to you. I loved it , it was great. I was so happy. After a couple episodes they replaced me. I was so dissapointed and I thought about giving up. Maybe I was not good enough for it. But I kept auditioning. I landed another role. Gary unmarried. They kicked me out of the cast after just the pilot. This is hard on a 13 year old. Two years in a row getting a role but then got it taken away from me. I was so down but because everyone was so supportive I kept doing what I love. I only got a couple very small parts and I wasnt happy about it. 

I never gave up though. 2011 it happened. I got cast as Ally. It did not only finally fullfill my wishes of being an actress and being famous that I had for about 10 years at that time but I also met the most amazing cast ever there. If I didnt keep working on my acting, followed my dreams I wouldnt be friends with Calum and Raini today. And most importantly I would not have met Ross. Ross and I were friends for years. Then we started liking each other. This wasnt easy either. It was an exciting thing, to experience your first big crush but it did bring challenges with it. Even the best things in life like love bring challenges and problems with them. Ross and I had multiple fights over the years. Some of them very pretty bad. But we came back to each other, we managed to stay together. Our relationsship as well as our idividual lives were going amazing. We had a new movie and I got pregnant. 

Then the probaly hardest challenge for me in my life came. Madison Noel, our little daughter died at the age of just a couple days"     Ross took over from there

" She was our angel. The cutest little girl ever. We were happy parents and then....well you know what happened. It still pains to talk about it. Laura was even more down than I was. She didnt talk to me for days. She just couldnt. I was incredible sad and all I wanted to do was lie in bed and never step outside again. Luckily I had a loving family that helped me. And Laura had me. Our relationsship did survive and our happieness did come back even though we will always be a little sad. We faced many problems in our lives. Idividual problems in our career and problems in our relationship. If Laura would have given up acting I would have never met the love of my life. She wouldnt get to do what she loves. If we didnt stay strong in our relationship and kept fighting for our love, I would be single today. I would be missing a huge part of my life. If we gave up on everything that wasnt easy there wouldnt be raura. I wouldnt be happy.

But you know who else wouldnt be there? This little boy. He is sleeping right now. I am glad that after all the pain we suffered from Madison Noels loss we still decided to give birth to another child. We didnt give up our dream of a happy family. And I know many of you were shocked when Laura announced that she doesnt want to be an actress anymore and I that I wont be doing much music anymore. It was a hard decision for us too. We can never full give up the passion for msuic and acting but we right now want to concentrate on our son. Sometimes changes pain but you win so much from it.

We want to be there for him. We want to see our little boy grow up and I hope we will get to see it. We named our son Mark Noah. We gave him the initials M. N. in honor of Maddie. 

I love our little Mark Noah

And I love you Laura.