LOve , kissing , shy , compliments, friends

Ross POV

Kissing Laura is like heaven. I hope we never have to stop again. The bad thing is when we stop we wont just kiss again later. This is just a dare. Okay it feels like way more but me and Laura are over this relationship thing. We tried and it didnt work out. The thing is just that I love her so much. I really do. 

"Would you stop now?" Rocky asked and looked at us disguisted. Way to ruin the moment. Or the minutes or however. I looked around and saw that Rydel and Ratliff obviously didnt care what we were doing cuz they were in their own little world (flirting) even if they didnt notice probaly. Riker and Vanessa arent even here anymore the only one who was wtahcing us was Rocky. Ryland was playing on his phone and Calum and Raini were taking pictures and videos and showing each other the stuff they got. 

Okay I nearly cant breathe anymore but I still need the fireworks and the tingles when she kisses me. But well she just pulled away .

And ran away.

Ratliff POV

Raura was having this gross makeout which Rydel actually took photos from. They were good. Shes a good photographer. And even though what Ros and aura are doing is very gross I'd love to be on there place. Not kissing Laura or Ross of course but kissing someone.

Okay , okay I was talking about someone ......someone special. Rydel. Yeah I'd love to kiss her but that will never happen so who cares. I am just way to shy to tell her I love her....LIKE her. I meant like. Yeah like. Thats all.

Vanessa POV

Its quite cool here whereever we are. Its seems like a balcony or something. ah it is. You can see a dark blue sky with dozen of stars shining bright. Its totally quite and it is kinda...romantic. I just shrugged it of and ate the soft ice cream.

" So do you like it?" Riker asked. Strange question...but yeah I do. So I nodded. "But can we go back in its getting kinda cold" "NO WAIT!" I raised my eyebrows at him. He kinda behaves strange today."I mean wait. You can have my jacket" He took of his jacket and placed it over my shoulders. So chliche.

But I would lie if I'd say I didnt like it. Cuz I did. He cared for me and he was so sweet. And I felt something when he touched me .

Laura POV

"Laura!" "Laura!" I heard someone yell. I knew who it was. The person I dont wana talk too after this emberassing scene. WE just kissed. And I couldnt get enought ofit. I know its wrong but I enjoyed the kiss so much. But I broke up with him and well that probaly the way it should be. Its just I am not over him yet. 

Anm I doubt I will ever be. I know our relationship was and is and will be full of complications but also full of feelings , passion and ....love

Its so hard when your heart wants something and your brain tells you its not a good idea. And I know its not a good idea. But its what I want. 

The only other questions is: After I told Ross about my (right) worries did he move on? Would he like to be with me again? What if he says no? That would be so emberassing! And isnt our friendship still the best thing ever.

____________________________

I will update soon again , probaly tomorrow. It will be called : Kisses , Stars, flirting and relationships .....just giving you a few hints. 

The next chapter is still with much Rinessa and Rydellington. Do you want to continue a lot with them or rather more Raura and less of other ships?