Not the way I planned

"You know what missing to make it perfect?" Ross asked and Laura asked : "A kiss?" With some sparkles in her eyes. "Yeah that too. But I have a better idea" he smirked and grabbed both sides of her waist and started tickling her, 

She squirmed and tried to fight off his grip.

The boat flipped over and they both feel into the water. "Omg are you okay , cutie? I am so sorry!" Ross said searching for her. " I am fine. Just wet" "Oh so you are wet?" he teased even though he knows that he runied their date. 

"Just shut up!" 

"Hey I am sorry I made us fall. " "Its okay " "How about we just have a little swim. Its the best we can do right now"

Ross POV

Laura agreed my suggestion and let me just tell you a girl wet with waterdrops in her hair...and wet clothing (even though you couldnt see to much)  is very ...nice to see . You know what I mean.  I felt someone jump on my back and press me underwater. "Hey what was that?" I asked immendiantly grabbing her waist. "Revenge for tickling me and making the boat flip over " " Okay sounds fair" I said letting go off her waist. "can you hold me? I cant stand anymore" The water sint really deep , Its just up to my chest but Laura is to short to reach the ground.

"Your just so short" I said holding her close by her waist. "Nope your just tall" It was this conversation we had hundreds of times already but we will probaly never stop discussing this.

"I like how short you are , my little princess" "Princess?" She asked and her eyes lighten up a litle. "Yep" I said and spun her around. " And you being tall is...." She tought about it for second. " Helpfull if you wanna become a basketballplayer" She finished stucking her tongue at me.

Is cute how she always tried to be sassy or a bad girl. She never is like it but its just cute. I turned her around to kiss her again. When our lips touched for ...Idk the how maniest time now but there werre many , many kisses . It still feels like one of our first kisses.Like the one we did for camera.

"You know red carpets and relationships is ariring soon" "I know" She said and tried to kiss me again but I hold her back. "Can I ask how you felt back then?" 

"Uhm okay? It was weird and I was so nervous because it was my first real kiss , you know my first make out like and you were my best friend and costar but also my crush. But it did feel good. And I was very glad we got to do more than one take " She blushed and smiled at me. 

"Why are you asking? " "I still remeber that day so well , this was the first time I got to kiss you and it was ....magical" We kissed , no made out again and in between I mumbled "And did you know that was excatly six months ago?" against her lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"So this like our anniversary?" "Well to schedule that day is hard since we had many kisses , many dates , times were we were together and then not...." "True."  "But we can just pretend it is" Laura added and cuddledin my chest,

"No lets take our first off screen kiss , so I can plan something special with you what hopefully doesnt go wrong. And now we should get you warm before you get a cold. Lets go home."

____________________

I know I have written better chapters and I try to get more interestingones out soon