What the heck

Ross POV

Hi baby

Hope you feel better

Text me how you are please I am worried 

Love you 

This was like the tenth text from me to Laura this morning. And I called her multiple times too. Since her mother picked her up yesterday evening she did not text or call me .Maybe she is still sleeping. Its 1pm now but she is ill. I shouldnt worry that much. 

One hour later I still had no response from Laura. 

Same two hours later. I had called he again. Frustated I logged in on twitter. To my surprise I saw that Laura had tweeted multiple fans and even posted a pic of her reading a book . At first I smiled because I now know that Laura is okay and feeling better but then I wondered why she didnt text me . maybe something is with her phone. I wrote her a private message on Twitte rhoping she would respond there. 

I know I am acting really clingy but Laura is the girl I love and I dont wanna lose her. Dont want her to be sick and dont want her to be mad at me for whatever reason.

______

Its the next morning and I still had no answer from Laura. I talked to rydel yesterday and she meant I was way to worried and should just calm down and let her live her life without wanting to be a part of her life every single day. 

One day later It was just to much. I took my car and went straight to the Maranos home. Vanessa opened the door. "Hi Ross " She said and gave me a short hug. "Is riker here too?" she asked hopefully and I shook my head. "Oh" She said dissapointed. "Why dont you just go visit him?" I sugegsted. Not only to be nice but also to have my privacy with Laura. " We had a little fight yesterday" Vanessa said and I could tell how upset she was by the look in her face. Its the same look Laura has when she is upset. 

"You know whatever happened yesterday you love him and he loves you so you should go and make up. " "Your the best! I am gonna go drive to your house right now" She grabbed her jacket and closed the door right before my eyes. "Wait is Laura here?" I yelled after her but she didnt hear me anymore. At least she didnt react. 

So i rang the doorbell again. I noticed a small figure on the window lookign down at me. Probaly Laura is looking who it is before openening the door. I am pretty sure its Laura. After Laura took a glimpse at me she went away from the window. I waited for her to open the door. And waited and waited. I rang the doorbell once again and waited even longer. 

"Ross honey what are you doing here?" Laura mother Ellen was standing behind me. "I wanted to see Laura but noone is opening the door" "Okay. wait a second. " She opened the door and motinied for me to come in. Then she called laura. A few seconds later my baby girl walked down the stairs in her pj looking tired and exhausted- when she saw me she turned around and ran back to her room. I could clearly see the tears in her eyes-

_______________

XD

I have a new story out its rydellington