Pregnancy Diary IV

Today we are going to the doctor again ;) I hope everything is okay with our little one ;) And we are finally gonna know wheter it will be a girl or a boy. Its hard to say what I would rather have. I also thoguth alot about the name a lot and yeah there were great suggestions on my social network and also familyfriends and members had some.

LAURA

"So I am glad to say your baby is healthy ...at least we couldnt find anything wrong during our tests . " "And is it a boy or girl?" Ross asked. You could clearly hear his excitment . "A ****** " Said the doctor.

Afterwards I immendiantly called my mom to tell her. She picked up after the first ring. " Mom hI. I was just at the dorctors and guess what" "What?" she asked . "I am gonna have a ........"

Ross also called his family right after . His sister Rydel picked up and as soon as he said that we know the gender Rydel called the whole family downstairs and i could imagine them all sitting there on the big couch and waiting impetinatly to know wheter their grandchild/ nice/nephew is gonna be a boy or a girl.

right after we told them that its gonna be a girl Rydel screamed "OMG YES! I can do her hair and teach her how to do makeup and she can wear all my tutus" in the phone. Ross and I and his family all laughed. "Yay finally a girl again in the family. I had so many boys" His mother commented. The boys all protested "hey" but I could feel her smiling.

My Mom was happy about it to. I mean she had two girls but now she is gonna have another one and she knows all about girls and can give the girl all my old things. I couldnt tell my dad or sister yet bc they are at work / filming.

I myself dont really know if I am happy about it. Like I dont know wheter I rather wanted to have a boy. Lol maybe when I get the next child it might be a boy. IF me and Ross get another child. I dont know. I mean I would want another one but we never talked about it. Well I guess we can talk about that when this little girl is born and it all works out. But I mean i have the best boyfriend in the universe so why wouldnt it work out???

When Ross and I reached my home he kissed me good bye and then went home too. i went upstairs and there I found all my old baby things and also some of Vanessas lying on my bed. "Hey laura" my mom smiled at me . "Hi mom thank you I hugged her. Shes the best. I dont even know anymore why I was so scared to tell her.

_____________

I think its not the longest even though i dont know because it doesnt count the words anymore . WHY?

Uhm yeah I was pretty buys and I hope next update can be a little sooner. ;)