Season 4 wrap

Ross POV

In the last few weeks me and Laura have been the happiest couple ever.  Today is the day season 4 finishes filming. the worst thing is noone has really hope that we will get another season..... Normally disney shows dont get more than  4. But we will see.

But I am sure i wont loose contact t raini and Calum and especially not laura. we have an amazing relationship so far and since we wont be working together anymore after today it also takes away lauras worries about us as costars dating. But its still sad....

Anyway new great´things are happening. Not only today the wrap party but also our tour in only about one week and also the kca this weekend. i am nominated again , austin and Ally is and also my girlfriend. its her first nominations and she is really excited and I am so proud of her and I mean she deserves that. And she would also deserve to win of course.

I already told my fans to vote for her too and I hope they do.

-----------------------------------

"wow laura you look amazing!" She was wearing a pink /black strapeless dress and well she looked so good. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and then dragged her to the others. Everyone was sad because its our last day of fliming but also everyone was still having fun while dancing around.

last year I was worried how to ask laura to dance , if she would say yes and in season 3 finale we had this big make out 8i think you all remeber :D) and well....we had in season 4 finale too but it wasnt so special anymore just one of many kisses from us.....Still GOOD!

"Wanna dance?" I asked laura and she agreed. we were dancing so close that probaly not even a piece of paper would fit in between us and the weird thing is: even though me and laura are tgether and so close now I still feel sparks when we kiss or just when we touch...or dance close.

"  I am so sad thats the end of Austin and ally...." "yes me too. But its not the end of Ross and laura"

I leaned down and placed a short kiss on her sweet lips . "And it wont be the end of our friendship with caini and all the others" I tried to cheer her up.

"Yeah your right with that one"

A faster song started playing. It was the Ally way.

"lets do this one more time" she said and smiled at me. we both danced the Ally way. " I am gonna miss this it was always funny to film" Laura said still dancing.

"Yeah I like you watching while dancing the Ally way" We both laughed and hugged each other tight. " And I also miss the "Dont touch my book scene" "Yeah that we were funny times-....and now its over" She looked really sad right now. "But hey at least Austin and Ally will have their tour" "No me and you , not Austin and Ally"

"We can just act like auslly without someone filming us. beside you will always stay my Ally"

"And you will stay my austin. And my ross and the guy who gave me my first kiss ...."

________

Just some moments.

Its really nice weather here, really hot , and I am on vacation and its just beautiful......And I got to write another chapter ;)

how are you all?

Q: (I know I missed it again on the last chapter!)

Do you have one/maybe some fav chapter(s) of this story ? If yes which one is it and maybe why?