Rydels surprise and a marriage discussion

I gotta warn ya , this is kinda short :)

I am busy ... ;)

"Laura! Great that you decided to come to dinner" Stormie smiled at me and pulled me in a warm hug. I smiled back but I still felt bad about  the last days. "Hi, lil sis" Rocky and Riker walked down the stairs and smiled at me too. They have always been like my older brothers. 

"Hey bros" I fist bumped them and we all laughed. "Well if you and Ross are married they really are your brothers" Ratliff said. Married. WE wanted to get married ne day. But that was before.

"If Ross grows a pair of balls and asks you to marry him finally" Ross slapped ellington lightly on the head for that. "Unlike you I did already propose , genius" 

"Hey everyone. I am Ross. For those who dont know me I am Lauras boyfriend" I was surprised when he started speaking. By the way he looked really hot in his suite.

" Well I wanted to tell you something. Especially you ,Laura. I love you . But thats not all. I know you for so many years now. We always had so much fun together wheter as costars , friends, best friend and as a couple. Well maybe the time as a couple is better because I get to cuddle with you and to kiss you which I love . However I hope the good time we have will continue a while. Or a long time. So what I am trying to ask you is.... this. " He kneeled down in front of me. OH GOD! In that moment I didnt know what to do. Its such a romantic and important moment. I wasnt really thinking he would. Well I kinda thought he will propose soon but I didnt know it will be today. And he was so sweet....and he looked so hot and OMG. He took out the ring and it was soooo pretty. "Look up at the sky" he whispered through the mic. I did. There was a firework on the sky . It said. Will you mary me .

I was kinda shocked but I brought out a yes. While putting the ring on my finger he whispered I love you in my ear , making me blush

I am pretty sure we all had a little flashback in mind. "Aw that was soo cute" I heard Stormie say and I cant help but laugh. It really was so sweet of Ross and I was so happy that moment. 

"Did you ever think about a marriage?" Mark asked serious. "Like when?" "Well we wanted when...but I dont know after what happened...I " I stopped before the tears came again. THis was supposed to be a happy day!! 

" You know what? I think you two should marry soon!" Rydel yelled down the stairs. "I could be a bridesmaid! Oh and pick out your dress with you! And do your make up!" "And we could have mac and cheese all together!" Rocky, of course. "Yeah and a huge cake of course and other food...yeah that would be agood idea!" Riker agreed. "We are not gonna marry because you " pointing to his older sister "want to do Lauries make up or be a bridesmaid. neither are we going to marry because you and you" pointing to his two brothers "want food." 

"I dont want just any food I want mac and cheese!" Rocky said and well all laughed. "Duh we are gonna have it today" Ratliff.  "Still" Rocky pouted.

............

"So Delly you wanted to tell us something?" My mom looked at my sister who blushed immediantly but took a deep breath and started speaking. "I...okay so....I am PREGNANT" "Wait what?" I almost dropped my spoon full of mac and cheese. "You heard right ...I will get baby!" "So wait....WE are getting a baby?" Ratliff looked really socked and confused....wait he didnt know did he? "Yes baby... WE are getting  a baby!" "But thats....thats amazing" He run over to her and scooped her up in his arms and kissed her. First we were watching them in awe than it turned into serious PDA. "Okay okay you two I want to congratulate my baby girl too" Stormie said and hugged her daugther. We all joined in and it was a huge group hug.

__________________________

I want them to get married....do you? 

So next chapter when I am back....tell me what you think so far. If you are bored you could read it all over again (who still remebers how it started?) or you could check out my other stories XD

Thank you all for voting and your always sweet comments. I love you all.