WEDDING (PART 1)

Let me just say , I am not going to do anything in the smallest detail and I dont know if everythings a 100% right (or maybe its more german tradition than american)

__________

Vanessa POV

Ross has made his way down the aisle. He looks really goodin his fancy suit. He is waiting for Laura. Its crazy how my younger sister is going to marry before me,isnt it? Anyways Laura is waiting outside, in her beautiful white dress. She looks amazing. Dad is going to lead her in. He looks very very fancy and I know he very sad and happy at the same time about his youngest daugther getting married. He is happy because he knows she will be happy, shes marrying someone we all approve of and he is a little sad because she isnt going to be his little girl anymore.

I, as the maid of honor, am standing in the left of Laura far down. 

Stormie POV

My son is standing there, looking all pretty and fancy and the girl he wants to make a life lasting promise too is right next to him. 

She looks very very pretty. Ross is my second yongest son , basically my baby and now he is the first to get married. Its like it was yesterday where he was running around in diapers. Then his first day at school. His first day on the austin and ally set. 

His first kiss with Laura. Now they are here and are about to become husband and wife. isnt that crazy?? 

  "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today....  "

Laura POV

Its time for the wedding vows. I am going to start (ladies first). I take a deep breath , look Ross directly in the eyes and take his hand in mine. 

" I chose you to be the one I will spent the rest of my life with. I love you. You are the one that has always been there for me. Since the first time we met on set you were there for me. You were the best first kiss any girl can ask for. You were the best friend any girl could have for years. You were the sweetest, most loving, nicest and hottest boyfriend I could ask for. Some sad things happened in the past but no matter how down I was you managed to cheer me up. Even if you were upset yourself. I wanna do the same for you. I want to be there for you when you need me. I promise I will always have your back and whatever happens, I wont leave you. You are one of the most important people in my life and I cant wait to take the next step in our life, to promise we will forever stay partners. I love you and I want you, Ross Shor Lynch, to be my husband"

Ross POV

Lauras wedding vow was soo good. I cried. Happy tears of course. That was the sweetest thing I ever heard.

I hope she wont be dissapointed in my speech. I remained holding her hand and started:

" Laura Marie Marano, you are the Juliet to my Romeo. You are the Ally to my Austin. I love you. You are not only the most beautiful girl I laid my eyes on, you are also the sweetest, most caring person I will ever meet. You compliment everyone, are always helpful to anyone. Thats not it. The amount of talent you have in your small body is amazing. You are a great singer, a even better actress and at least a better dancer than Ally. Theres nothing you cant do. You are incredible smart too. While we filmed you still went to school everyday! What I wanna say is, perfection does exist. You are perfect. I dont think I derserve you but I would be incredibly happy if you take me to be your husband. I promise I will try and be the best husband I can possibly be.I want to spent the rest of my life with you, my Juliet, My Ally!"

Ellen POV

I just listened to my son in law and my daugthers wedding vows and I couldnt help myself but cry the whole time. Everything they said was soo sweet. I can tell they really love each other.

And now they are actually getting married...thats just to much for me *continues crying*

______________

I feel like this was enough sweetness and cheesieness for one chapter. 

I first wanted to copy some wedding vows from the internet but then I decided to just write it myself (also so that I could make them personal and fitting) but yeah I feel like they arent the best. Haha well they are the first I ever wrote and I am only sixteen so I have lot of time to pratice before my own wedding.

Vote and comment

Which wedding vow did you like better? just curious

Or which POV was your favorite (since this chapter had a lot)