A visit at the Doctor

" Ross hurry we are gonna be late!" Ross rolled his yes knowing his beloved girlfriend will never change . But he loves her anyways. He even wants to marry her. He did propose already and she did say yes but they decided to wait a little longer. But now Maddie is born and it should be soon. 

"I am coming , Laur , I am coming!" He explained. Laura and Ross need to take Madison to the doctor to make sure she is alright. They placed Maddie in her carseat . "I am gonna drive!" Ross exclaimed and already opened the door for the drivers seat. "No your not. I want Madide and me to be safe" She pushed him lightly . "What about me ? You dont want me to be safe too?" "Of course I want that. Thats why I am driving!" She climbed into the seat , waited for Ross to sit too. Her boyfriend placed his hand on her thigh immendiantly after he closed his seatbelt. "Ross I need to concentrate on driving !" She pushed his hand away. "Why ...am I making you nervous?" He smirked at her.  "Idiot" She started the energy with that and started dring to the doctor. 

"Come here little one" Ross said to Maddie as he took her out of her seat. Laura stood a couple of feets away and watched her boyfriend be an amazing father in awe. Hes so cute, she thought and smiled. "What are you smiling at?" Ross asked. "Just you" She smiled at him and he kissed her on the lips . "Lets go in !" He explained as Laura put her arm around Ross and he was holding Maddison tightly and kissed her on the forehead. 

"Miss Marano , Mr Lynch , great to see you again" They shook the doctors hand.  Raura knew him well since he assisted at Maddisons birth already. 

"And you must be Maddison Noel Lynch ...right?" Laura nodded and he tickled the baby lightly at her stomach. "Wow shes grown a lot since I last saw her...a couple days ago" "I know right...and shes so cute " Laura exclaimed. Ross smiled at her. "Well she looks inda like you so of course shes cute" Laura blushed and the doctor smiled at them. They are such a cute , happy family. 

"So lets see then..." 

After the doctor finished the check up he also gave the couple a few advises to make sure their kid stays healthy. He explained that Maddison should always sleep on her back , in the same room as their parents , in a sleeping bag and that it shouldnt be to hot in the room. Laura being the careful mother she is wrote everything down on a checklist. 

"She is sleepy" This time Laura was the one holding their baby. She stood their , had her little girl in her arms and her beloved boyfriend next to her. Shewas incredibly happy. 

Ross was too. Next to him was his girlfriend who he loves so much and even wants to marry and their little kid born a couple days ago. Shes the prettiest little girl. She has those cute big eyes , a sweet teehtless smile and cute little baby hair. Her hand is so incredibly small and so are her feet.

Ros put their baby to sleep after he sang her a few lines of a lulaby. "Good night , my little Madddie" Laura said and kissed the baby on the forehead. The couple ate and cooked dinner together and then went to sleep too. Who knows how often their little child will wake them up in the night.

________________

Yay I finally know which way I want to go with that story.

I then started writing a very .... not saying but a chpater that was very hard for me to write because it was / is kinda serious. I almost finished it but then I felt like soemthing is missing and I wrote this chapter. It might sound like a filler but its actually not really but its just a sweet chapter which is needed.

New update might be soon since the next chapter is already almost finished.

If you are bored in the mean time you could check out my other stories ...or my oneshots. All Raura of course