Looking good

Like I told you here is one more chapter before christmas

Laura POV

After these interview ;( we are doing a fotoshoot. I am going to act like nothing emberassing just happened. But btw Ross was so suportive and comforting he immendiantly let me forget about this.

"Heres your first outfit" "Thanks" "Your welcome. See you in 10 at make up , okay?" I nodded. I hope the outfits will make me look good. I mean Ross will see me, I don't want to look bad in front of him.

"Ah! Here you are Laura! Stand next to Ross. " I was dressed in really short baby purple shorts and a shirt in blue with a little pink. My hair was curled like most of the time and my make up was more natural.

( http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/austin-and-ally/images/33703334/title/raura-australia-photo )

I noticed that Ross was actually checking me out. His eyes were travelling up and down my body. I felt a little uncomfortable and I blushed.

The photographer tried to get our attention and we posed for a bunch of diffrent pics. We made a little skin contact all the time . His arm was wrapped around or rested on my shoulder , our legs touched or his hand was on my waist. No matter what I felt again those little quick sparks running through me.

And did I mention that Ross looked really hot? I know that not how i should think about my best friend but its kinda true. His abs are just wow. He is wearing just a top and his arms...

Ross POV

After the first part of the fotoshoot I saw laura glaring at my abs. She was basically staring. But to be honest I am maybe looking alittle at her legs. They look so long even though shes so short and just sexy.

Okay Ross stop it , shes your friend. Your best friend , not your girlfriend. Unfortunately. :(

This shirt covers but defines her skinny waist , flat stomach and her nice chest.

OKAY Thats enough !

And I stopped. At least until Laura was dressed in her second outfit and standing in front of me again.,

This time well she looked even hotter if thats possible.

"You look good!" I whispere in her ear. I just needed to telll it her at least once.The blush which was raising in her cheeks made her even cuter. And the way she bite her lip and looked down.

When I looked at her arms I noticed there were little goosebumps. Since it is so warm in here , this means.... I made Laura shiver!!!

Laura did a bunch of fotos without me than I did some without her and then we finally could do more together. I wrapped my arm around her small waist a little more often and made our legs or tighs touch sometimes. It felt good. Okay that would be a big understatment. I felt those little butterflies and sparks and....

While I was waiting for Laur to get dressed I was looking through Twitter .

I saw that someone had already posted a little snap shoot from todays fotoshoot.

@lauramarano @rossr5 are in Spain. They look good together ;) #Raura

I looked at the foto and she was right.

We DO look good together

____________

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you enjoy it ;)

I will be back with more in between christmas and new years and

A LOT MORE YOU CAN EXPECT IN 2015 !!!