How is your relationship going , Raura ? XD

Yeah that was the question we got asked by the interviewer. And we decided to answer with the actual truth : Laura is pregnant !

"Uhm well its going good " I started while taking her hand in mine and squeezing it tightly. "Actually we have some news to tell you all " Laura stated and we smiled at each other before I said " So as you know Laura and I have been dating for a while now and we are gonna get ..." "Your gonna get married !" The interviewer exclaimed interrupting us . "Uhm NO! I mean maybe....probaly someday ...soon...not yet " I blushed and stuttered but continued to speak : "We are gonna get a baby!" "I am pregant!" Laura and I said at the same time.

"Thats amazing! Which month? " "Almost 5 month " laura said and smiled down at her belly. "And do you know the gender yet?" "No we will find that out at the next appointment which is in two days" "So the pregnancy is not getting in the way of the movie?" "I hope not. But I mean filming ends in 8 weeks and then I still have two or three months left. " "And the baby bump?" "I am sure someone will find a solution for that. Then Laura just plays a girl that is not as skinny as herself or they trick a little and she only wears not tight things" Calum suggested .

The rest of the interview went pretty well. They went back to asking question to the movie since that is why we came here.

"Hey that went pretty well " I said after the interview while putting my arm around laura and placed my hand on her stomach. "Yeah look #raurababy is trending. " "Raurababy that is a cute hashtag" I said and the others nodded. "Hey did you think about the name yet?" "No i didnt actually. I think we should wait till we know the gender " "Yeah or maybe you should ask the fans" Raini suggested us.

"Hey yeah we could do that. As a contest" "There are already some suggestions under the raura baby hashtag. Many are saying Austin for a boy or Ally for a girl. " "Actually I do not really like that, Its just so uncreative . " Laura said and I totally agreed even though both are pretty names. " Some also said you should name them soemthign with an R." Raini continued on reading through the hashtag. "Nah I dont think we need to continue that. Lets not do it. "

And then Laura and I did a vine together.

"hey guys if you just watched our live interview you might now that I am pregant. And I said we will know the gender in two days and I am going to tell you as soon as possible. " "Until then we have a little contest for you : Send us your favorite names and we will chose a fewer winners and one name will be the name of the baby. You can win signed autographs and we are gonna use one name. " "Also we are looking for creative names. It doesnt have to start with an R " She smiled at me "And we would like to use a nice but rather rare name. Contest ends in a week.We love you " she said and did a hand kiss toward the camera before ending the vine.

I really hope there will be good suggestions.

________________________

Next chapter will be a part of the pregnancy diary again and you will get to know the GENDER. So stay tuned . XD

Also baby name contest is on ;) Well you wont get autographs but you can get a shout out ;) Haha and i am gonna use the best name in the story. Please help me I dont have any great ideas. I barely know any american anmes at all anyway .....

And plase tell me which gender you would like the baby to be. I am just not a hundred percent sure, maybe I am going to through some cubes or somehting ;)

And who noticed that I changed the cover? Do you like it? I do not really like it and I am working on better one. But I am gonna stick with this the next week(s)