Operation

Raini POV
Operation Raura

" We kinda need to post some pics or better videos . The fans are waiting" "Yeah we should" Laura agreed. "I'll take a picture" Ross mom Stormie said and we all agreed. I stood next to Calum and Calum stood on the wall so Raura had no other choice than standing next to each other.

" Ross , put your amr around her waist" Stromie advised. "What why?" He and Laura groaned at the same time. "Why not? C'mon guys" 

I dont know if Stohey were standing closer  knows but she is really helping me with Operation Raura. To create more of those little moments and later bigger ones was excatly my plan. And I think it will work. Ross did as he was told and they stood closer to each other. Like really close. AW! We took some pics and Stormie posted one on Instagram and Twitter.

Afterwards we read the first script. It has some friendship moments  and Auslly. I ship Auslly as much as I ship raura , well at least nearly. I found it so cute and cool when Raura told us that they were together. I always thought they were perfect match . And then it happened. Well and not long later they split apart but stayed best friends.

But thanks to me that wont be how it will stay long. 

When we had a break Calum was somewhere else , so only me andRoss and  Laura were left. I will leave them alone soon but I wanna make sure they sit with each other first. "Ah theres free!" I said and sat on the one side of the two person table. 

" Uhm but thers not much spaces" Laura siad pointing to the small bench across from me. "You two will fit together" I simply said and so they sat there. There bare thgighs were touching as well as there bare amrs and hips.

Laura was eating go-gurt and Ross was playing games on his phone.There was silence. I tried to bring them into a conversation and it actually worked. Than I just left.

I stood near them and continued watching them. They kept sitting there and talking. I took a foto which I did not post but sent it to the Lynch family and Vanessa .They all ship raura but barely knew that they were together.Maybe they suspect that but Raura never told them.

Raura looked so cute together. Like if they were still together.

"Hi whatcha up to?" Calum asked. "Spying!" I whsipered back. "Where are Ros and Laura btw I thought you were with them" "I left them ALONE" "Aw what are they doing?" "Thats what I am spying on!" I answered and rolled my eyes. Calum looked at them too.

Laura POV

"You do know that they are spying on us and left us alne pruposely!" I asked him. "Sure I know" He said and smiled at me. Damn his smile.

"We should get playback" I suggested. "Yeah we should" We said and first high fived each other but then we shured any tension off and just hugged.

__________

So sorry it took me so long :(
I hope you like itAny guesses for playback?