Dinner and a little concert

Sorry I made you wait so long :( But here is anew chapter and more will come really soon , I promise.

And thanks for all your votes and comments and reads. Its so incredible great!

Laura POV

When I was "finally" ready how ross would say we got in a cub and drove to a little restaurant . We have one and a half hour before we need to do the concert. I am already a little nervous. Me and Ross are both going to sing a bunch of diffrent songs.

"Here we are!" The taxi driver said and Ross paid him. Afterwards he opened the door for me and took my hand , helping me out. I smiled. He always is a real gentleman. "Thanks " I said and we entered the restaurant.

" I want a pizza and water please!" I ordered and Ross smirked at me. "What?" I asked. "Its just we are in Spain here. They have so many typical and tasty things but you are only eating pizza :D" "I like pizza" I said and gave him a cute pouting face.He rolled his eys and smiled at my cuteness probaly.

"And btw I ate a bit spainish yesterday!" I said but before we could end the little argument the order wanted to know what Ross wants. He ordered anything silly spainish I have never ever heard of.

"and then the monkey said...."

He was telling me some jokes. He didn't admit that he found them funny too but I know he did. How can you not find them funny?

Hahahhahahahhahah

"And heres the pizza for the lady" A waittress with a big spanish accent said and served me my pizza. YAY!

______

Ross POV

and the dessert was so delicious and speical wasn't it.?"Laura asked while our ride to the concert. " uhm" I said not concentrating on what she said. "Wait---" I said a few seconds later. "Did you say special?" "uhm yeah" I arched my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. She ate a normal ice cream. "Care to tell what was special on a ice cream?"

"I never ate caramell with strawberry and cherry sauca and there was whipped cream AND springles. "

"Wow so special and diffrent " I said and she smiled cutely. "Yeah" She said a little dreamy.

Damn shes so cute. Always!

____

" I am little nervous" She admitted and I took her hand and squezzed it lightly. "Hey you will do great"

"You too. When do we start?" "In 5 minutes. I will sing Heard it on the radio then Stuck on you. Then you will sing your You and me and Parachute before we sind You can come to me together . Then I think about you and Finally me . Don't look down and then we are already finsihed." I told her and she smiled.

"Good luck" She said as I made my way ont he stage while she stays backstage. After my two songs I went back to Laura. I would've lyed if I'd say I didn't sing Stuck on you aboutLaura. I actually even wrote it about her a bit. I hugged her and wished her good look as well.

We stayed a few seconds in the hug before she started singing on stage. I love her voice! Its so beautiful and she looks so damn hot today...

I joined her on stage and we sang our duet. The song You can come to me is basically about mine and her friendship. We can ALWAYS come to each other. Day or night!

After the big final song I hugged her (on stage) and gave her a little cheek kiss and everyone in the crowed was screaming raura. I also heard some people in Spain and some people telling us to kiss already.

But we didn't- After aminute we let go and smiled at each other for some seconds before we got off stage and......

___________

Wait for more and especially for more raura . it will come really soon.

Love you all guys and thanks for your support ,)

Please keep voting and commenting and of course reading .

Find out if Raura will ever get a couple....

BTW : Do you want me to get them together a little sooner or do you want a lot more chapters like this ?

Please tell me your opinion is important ;)