France

Day 1:

8:00 Breakfast

10:15 Interview

11:00 Break

12:30 Meet and Greet

14:00 Second Interview

15:15 Free time

18:30 Dinner

Laura POV

At 8 o clock I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed into a white tight top and hot green short shorts. I curled and brushed my hair and brished my teeth .

At 8:15 , only a quarter hour too late I was ready for breakfast. So was Ross . he was already ready before me.

At the dining hall I ate some eggs with bacon and a pancake with whipped cream . Yummy!

The intervier greeted us and after a couple minutes they started the interview.

" I am here with Ross Lynch and Laura Marano from Disneys Austin and Ally" We said hi and glad to be here . Then she started her questions. It was about how our trip was , how we like it so far and they wanted us to tease a bit about season 3.

Next question was a bit akward : "And what about Raura? you guys are alone in Europe. And in Paris ,t he city of love" I blushed and said: " You know ,t he mountains aren't in France , they are in Peru. " Ross: " Me and Laura enjoy it here. We are glad to have each other arround , but just on a friends basis."

" But there are rumors that you and Laura danced together at the wrapp party. A slow dance. Is taht true?" I wanted to say no but Ross just nodded . " Why not? Have you never danced with your friends?"

Maybe he was right. A dance is not a couple thing. But we kissed! Well , it was a movie kiss. Maybe it doesn't count. Gladly none of the interviewer knows about the kiss yet.

Otherwise our little make out would be the main question topic.

At the end of our first French interview me and Ross said while to turn in Austin and Ally season 3 , how great the show , the cast and the crew is and how much we would love to have a 4th season. Me and Ross even tried to say something French ,but it didn't really worked out I guess. Well we trie

Aujourd'hui, ce était une belle journée.

Today was a nice day.

It's so true.

After the interview me and Ross had luch together. He made "Laura jokes" all the time. He didn't laugh at all but I nearly died of laughter. They were pretty good!

In our break we also got to see the eiffel tower. We weren't really in front of it but we saw it . And I know that me and Ross will get to see it one day maybe even at that trip.

I would love to get a kiss at the eiffel tour once. That is something really special I want to experience once. I wouldn't mind if it would be Ross. Not at all.

________

I hope you liked it and the french was right ;)